• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
I'll Handle it

Patriotic Alternative & Alternatives (no pun intended)

Some of you may be aware of PA. Groypers have been hitting radio call in shows such as Talk Radio and LBC over the last few months, it's a bit cringe but entertaining. The group is headed up by Mark Collett who is rather ungenerously labelled as a neo nazi on Wiki.

I've listened to hours of his work as well as Laura Towler

I regularly listen to PA on youtube on a Wednesday evening (I think it's on Mark's channel)

I also listen to Dangerfield 

I have a bit more to say but I thought I'd start with the these. I'll add more later. I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on these guys and what you think will happen to their channels in the coming months.

I don't like or trust Mark Collett.  I remember him representing "Leave" before the EU membership referendum with his swastika tattooed girlfriend Eva Braun Van Housen.  Helping the cause?

I enjoy Dangerfield's output though.

5 hours ago, I'll Handle it said:

Some of you may be aware of PA. Groypers have been hitting radio call in shows such as Talk Radio and LBC over the last few months, it's a bit cringe but entertaining. The group is headed up by Mark Collett who is rather ungenerously labelled as a neo nazi on Wiki.

I've listened to hours of his work as well as Laura Towler

I regularly listen to PA on youtube on a Wednesday evening (I think it's on Mark's channel)

I also listen to Dangerfield 

I have a bit more to say but I thought I'd start with the these. I'll add more later. I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on these guys and what you think will happen to their channels in the coming months.

It was bound to happen. Reach a critical mass of people fed up of looking at each other, wondering if it would be alright to point out the obvious. Now it's picking up speed. I doubt PA is the answer because fledgling movements (as history proves) rarely are, but something will sprout from it. I err on the side that a peaceful outcome is too late, but you never know. A few years ago I kept my opinions to myself, now I don't give a shit who knows, whatever their views, colour or religion. 

Posted (edited)
On 02/04/2020 at 20:20, Big Boy said:

I don't like or trust Mark Collett.  I remember him representing "Leave" before the EU membership referendum with his swastika tattooed girlfriend Eva Braun Van Housen.  Helping the cause?

I enjoy Dangerfield's output though.

I didn't know she had tattoos or that she existed (other than she recently had a baby). I'm aware that Collett refers to book written by an Austrian painter but I haven't read the book and I'm not convinced that I shouldn't.

Changing the subject slightly - what the phuck is going on with our so-called border force ? Everyday now we see dozens of migrants being rescued in the channel or the human trash landing in dinghies. As far as I can see there's nothing being done to prevent this ?

I'm utterly sick of it. There seems little point in writing to anyone, all this would do is put you on a shit list as far as I can see.

Edited by I'll Handle it