• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Gov lgbtqrsvp survey

I welcome the inclusion of 'minority sexual orientation' in this survey. As a young child, I became aroused at the sight of Porky Pig's bare bottom more than once and for my whole life I've never felt that us homoerotic cartoonsexuals have had much of a voice.

Edited by Reck B

4 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

That took way too long. Please all complete. I want to see attack helicopters making it into the top 10 sexual orientations at the very least please.

And muslim, that'll spin everyones heads.

Yes, just completed, wholly positive response and declared myself as a Muslim at the end. Predictably, the questions are geared to identifying issues that the respondent had probably never given any consideration to previously. No doubt there will be mass coverage and faux outrage on the So-Called BBC etc once results are published.

9 minutes ago, Bingobob said:

Yes, just completed, wholly positive response and declared myself as a Muslim at the end. Predictably, the questions are geared to identifying issues that the respondent had probably never given any consideration to previously. No doubt there will be mass coverage and faux outrage on the So-Called BBC etc once results are published.

Oh yes, responses must be super-positive. I've had nothing but warm welcomes and great service from my friends/peers/the public once I came out as an attack helicopter

Are you aware of the UK’s legal gender recognition process that allows people to apply for a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC) in order to change their legal gender?

How supportive was your school of your specific needs while you were transitioning?

For example, by making toilets and changing rooms accessible, helping you to change your name, or using your pronoun of choice.

Just a reminder that UK debt = £1.5 trillion, and is increasing by £70 billion each year...

Ive filled it in.

How dare someone judge me on whatever gender i decide to be today.

Im a minority as I fancy women my mates dont.

Maybe Im a woman, trapped in a mans body, tradded in a lesbians body, trapped in a man, trapped in a woman.

Im a gnder onion.

Its crap. Just a massive public spend shaking tin.

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

Completed

I identify as an Asian muslim gay attack helicopter B|

Fucking morons

Justin Greening and Theresa May have to go, clueless wankers :PissedOff:

If enough people identify as attack helicopter, the acronym will become LGBTQAH and they'll be forced to build fucking massive toilet blocks to accommodate us.

Jesus what a long-winded questionnaire.  It's all just fucking waffle isn't it?

I've not seen such extensive questions about accessing mental health or social care - something I've discovered is severely underfunded and staffed.

How about education and our crumbling school that youngest daughter goes to and the seeming inaction about getting it rebuilt because a load of fucking nimby old bastards with their dogs shitting all over the place put in objection after objection.

Oh no, it's all about this bullshit, this irrelevant crap, this cultural marxism and trying to chase a popular vote - fuck this.

I've filled it in and remained pretty neutral, saying everything is fine and no problems ... and I'm a muslim. fucking dickheads deserve this.

3 hours ago, JackieO said:

Completed

I identify as an Asian muslim gay attack helicopter B|

Fucking morons

Justin Greening and Theresa May have to go, clueless wankers :PissedOff:

Your chopper sounds desirable

5 hours ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/national-lgbt-survey

Before you start

To respond to this survey, you should be:

1. lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex, or have a minority sexual orientation or gender identity
  2. 16 years old or over
  3. living in the UK

or any identity you choose to be if only by coincidence for the time doing the survey.

1 minute ago, twocents said:

or any identity you choose to be if only by coincidence for the time doing the survey.

not bothered looking, but surveys are usually about feels.....and this lot are confused by definition...and their feels are more worthy than the 97% of normal people.  And yes, 97% makes them normal.

Before you start

To respond to this survey, you should be:

1. lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex, or have a minority sexual orientation or gender identity
  2. ...

You will be asked about your experiences at work, in education, in healthcare, and about your personal safety. We want to collect as much information as possible, but you don’t have to answer every question if you don’t want to.

Before you start don't bother answering if you've chosen a straight identity - they're not interested.  Even for comparison purposes.