• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Renting

Coronavirus 5g Conspiracy Theory Thread

Place for all posts attempting to connect 5g to Coronavirus.

This way you can freely express your bizzare  and ignorant theories without the rest of having to read them.

Idiots are starting to attack mobile base stations in the UK, disrupting vital communications.

2 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Place for all posts attempting to connect 5g to Coronavirus.

This way you can freely express your bizzare  and ignorant theories without the rest of having to read them.

Idiots are starting to attack mobile base stations in the UK, disrupting vital communications.

I see some of these have been torched already. It's vandalism for the bored.

I don't think anyone believes these people think the virus is transmitted via the 5G mobile network so what do they think?

Incidents in Birmingham and Liverpool burning masts and contol gear.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Nobody wants a mobile phone mast anywhere near their house pumping out vast amounts of electromagnetism so if you have one then you may look for an excuse to destroy it.

Curiously they want 4K streaming, and TwitBook.

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Cretins, off work and bored. This is an ideal opportunity to do some vandalism. Mind you they will complain to O2 or whatever, when their phone doesn't work.

You think?

Not seen much social media as perhaps they have got no phone signal.

In times of national emergencies (or at least perceived ones) people often feel utterly helpless. The natural reaction is to do something – anything – which they think might help in any small way

This is why so many people are parroting the "stay at home, save the NHS" mantra, or doing that god-awful clapping bollocks

It's a bit like during the Blitz when the army artillery would fire against the Luftwaffe... they knew they had bugger all chance of an unguided shell hitting an aircraft - but the noise of the guns made everyone hiding in their shelters feel a bit better.

I like a bit of chaos so find this entertaining personally - although I thought 5G masts were smaller and more frequent due to the frequency and signal loss through trees/building etc ie not like the older masts which is what these burning ones look like

1 minute ago, ste said:

I like a bit of chaos so find this entertaining personally - although I thought 5G masts were smaller and more frequent due to the frequency and signal loss through trees/building etc ie not like the older masts which is what these burning ones look like

I used to be in telecoms, but I couldn't regognise a 5G one from any ony other one now.

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

You think?

Not seen much social media as perhaps they have got no phone signal.

then they can't complain..

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well yes but I want electricity without wanting to live next to a power station.

It's not an inconsistent position.

You are just a pylon fan.

1 hour ago, GBDamo said:

I don't think anyone believes these people think the virus is transmitted via the 5G mobile network so what do they think?

Incidents in Birmingham and Liverpool burning masts and contol gear.

No they think there is no virus and the masts are causing the illness,,,going by some of the videos posted on here this is not a joke that is what they are being told via those videos 

It seems some are regressing back to ducking stool logic  

8 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Because they’re idiots but also possibly because of the 5g Chinese connection. 

Yes, I see the twisted logic in that. I've never bought a Mercedes because of Hitler.

2 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Because they are cretins.

My LA is rolling out street lights with Zigby controllers.

Grossly over speced, unnecessary- have a light sensor, then turn the light on off.

But I guess the LA highways n byways wants to part of IoT. Harmless and they might fix some lights.

Oh, dear, local leftist luddite have decided that they are 5g aerials, designed to beam autism into their kids.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

But I guess the LA highways n byways wants to part of IoT. Harmless and they might fix some lights.

I might be able to hack them, and make the lights go on and off.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh, dear, local leftist luddite have decided that they are 5g aerials, designed to beam autism into their kids.

Proof, or I won't need it.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

My LA is rolling out street lights with Zigby controllers.

Grossly over speced, unnecessary- have a light sensor, then turn the light on off.

Cant be that spy,my daughter is a mental health nurse and the parents are desperate to get their kids "autism" for the bennies,you know this.If they thought it gave them it they would be demanding one in place of the trampoline in the garden.

Edited by DurhamBorn