• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Romans-sur-Isere, France, knife attack - 2 dead, 7 injured

Recommended Posts

He is obviously just a misunderstood 'asylum seeker' who's in need to some hugs.

Just another 'lone wolf mentally ill <insert general BS hand wringing crap>'
 

.... with increased tensions rising I would expect to see more things kicking off

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFK said:

Mounted police, water cannon, tear gas, rubber bullets.

If they don't disperse with that and start setting fire to things, deploy military with live ammunition.

Enough of this shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Mounted police, water cannon, tear gas, rubber bullets.

If they don't disperse with that and start setting fire to things, deploy military with live ammunition.

Enough of this shit.

I quite agree

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

3 sudanese arrested now. The stabby bloke said "I don't want to live in a country of miscreants"

Well why not just fuck off back to Shitholystan then? What did he think? That he could stab his way through 70 million people?

This x 1000000000

dont like it and not contributing, fuck off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just take him down to the nearest quarry, put a bullet in his head and run him through the département crématorium with the deceased of the coronavirus.

Zoos are running low on food; put him in with the lions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just take him down to the nearest quarry, put a bullet in his head and run him through the département crématorium with the deceased of the coronavirus.

 

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Zoos are running low on food; put him in with the lions.

 

You lot show no empathy or imagination here.

The poor man wants to live in a pure muslim community; so grant him his wish.

Confine him to whichever mosque he frequented in the area. And then send him all the local muslims who have been hospitalised due to coronavirus. Obviously, only kuffar destined for the fires of jahannam will succumb to the virus, so he will be merely helping the recuperation of those, who like him are spiritually pure.

Now please note; before you say that this is inhuman. Anyone who wishes to join him to care for these sick people, bring them food, do their laundry; they are welcome to do so.

Provided they understand that no PPE or medication will be provided to them or be allowed into the mosque, because such abominations are inherently kuffar. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get a naked white woman, chugging on a bottle of cider to bludgeon him to death with a frozen joint of ham. Poke out his eyes, feed his body to pigs, wait until they shit him out and bury his remains underneath the furthest church from Mecca and stick his eyes on forks facing West.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

get a naked white woman, chugging on a bottle of cider to bludgeon him to death with a frozen joint of ham. Poke out his eyes, feed his body to pigs, wait until they shit him out and bury his remains underneath the furthest church from Mecca and stick his eyes on forks facing West.

Don't sit on the fence, say what you really think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.