• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

https://mobile.twitter.com/borisjohnson/status/1245434438584074240?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.co.uk%2fnews%2flive%2fworld-52115535

He's not looking too healthy to me, I hope he pulls through ( genuinely ) but I don't think there's any discussion of this yet? I would think he is in a medium risk group, mid 50s, high pressure job, somewhat unfit and overweight.

Price Charles seems to have shrugged it off no problem at all, despite his age.

3 minutes ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/borisjohnson/status/1245434438584074240?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.co.uk%2fnews%2flive%2fworld-52115535

He's not looking too healthy to me, I hope he pulls through ( genuinely ) but I don't think there's any discussion of this yet? I would think he is in a medium risk group, mid 50s, high pressure job, somewhat unfit and overweight.

He looks dishevelled and tired - so no change there. I didn’t listen to the whole thing but he doesn’t appear to have a problem speaking - no persistent cough. 

2 minutes ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

I would think he is in a medium risk group, mid 50s, high pressure job, somewhat unfit and overweight.

I don't know whether to believe anybody has it tbh.

It's easy to say you have symptoms or have tested positive.

I actually think Boris is quite fit, he's always been that shape, he runs every day, or did, and shags for England.   

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

He looks dishevelled and tired - so no change there. I didn’t listen to the whole thing but he doesn’t appear to have a problem speaking - no persistent cough. 

Ive not seen a single celeb cough once in their social media videos. Not once.

I did see Timandra Harkness on Sky Papers last week, live from her front room, who, on being reminded by the anchor that she was indeed suffering from Covid 19, coughed right on cue.

She had not coughed prior, and she did not cough again in the half hour slot.

People talk about the Covid cough. Ive heard it possibly once, a week before Xmas in Waitrose. Since then, despite buying a vapour repellent P3 mask on Jan 29th and being tuned to the tits, i've heard fuck all.

Julia Hartley Brewer has been doing her 3 hour morning Talk Radio show while self isolating for 2, nearly 3 weeks.

Not heard a single hack while she's been on air.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer

11 minutes ago, spunko said:

Does anyone know how the Twitter comments algorithm works? Time and again I see a comment that is overly negative as the top comment and yet there are others with much higher retweets/likes below it... For example:

Screenshot_2020-04-01 Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives on Twitter Here's an update to bring you up to speed on some of the [...].png

I have noticed on Twitter that this virus seems much keener on despatching anti Trumpers.

Hover over the user and .... (not followed by anyone youre following)

15 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Julia Hartley Brewer has been doing her 3 hour morning Talk Radio show while self isolating for 2, nearly 3 weeks.

Indeed.  Don't we just all know.  Embarrasing.  That station has fallen off a cliff since Brexit was won (according to them).  Can't stand 80% of the presenters.  Lost their way big time.  

47 minutes ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

He may have been shagging nurses.

36 minutes ago, spunko said:

Does anyone know how the Twitter comments algorithm works? Time and again I see a comment that is overly negative as the top comment and yet there are others with much higher retweets/likes below it... For example:

Screenshot_2020-04-01 Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives on Twitter Here's an update to bring you up to speed on some of the [...].png

This is all part of what twitter is doing to create a political narrative. They deny it of course. Anyone of note who has right of centre views/politics has this happen to every tweet they make.

I speculate that it is a manual thing with the accounts of people like Boris, Trump, etc.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This is all part of what twitter is doing to create a political narrative. They deny it of course. Anyone of note who has right of centre views/politics has this happen to every tweet they make.

I speculate that it is a manual thing with the accounts of people like Boris, Trump, etc.

I think so too, except I reckon it's automated. I suspect it's highlighting tweets that certain 'chosen' accounts have retweeted, these accounts belong to core SJWs. Of course it's an internal algorithm so just guesswork really.

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Friend of mine was banned for criticising a tram network with a political slant.

Posted (edited)

In a way, I wonder if he's partly hoping to be very ill from it. It would kind of vindicate his decision to shut the entire country down if he does; whereas if he just feels slightly under the weather for a few days he's probably going to start questioning the 'experts' that he has listened to... I know I would (and am).

Edited by spunko
typo

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I don't know whether to believe anybody has it tbh.

It's easy to say you have symptoms or have tested positive.

I actually think Boris is quite fit, he's always been that shape, he runs every day, or did, and shags for England.   

Agreed, I don't think a physically weak man could cope with that burd of his, she's the dirtiest looking woman I've seen outside Brazil and Cuba, with a bit of fake classiness added as a veneer, very nice. I bet she goes like the clappers and knows every trick in the book plus a few more.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

1 hour ago, spunko said:

It’s really simple, it puts all the left wing remainer comments at the top and hides everything else. Why anyone vaguely to the right of Stalin bothers to post anything on that pile of excrement is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Green Devil said:

Seen him on Sky news tonight. He looks a bit rough. Clearly having a hard time. Hope he pulls through, we don't need a dead PM at this time (even though I think his policies are dogshite!) 

2 hours ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

He’s 6 days in so it’s around about now it could turn nasty from what’s been reported. If he’s not coughing his guts up already that’s probably a good sign.