DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The fate of Boris

AlfredTheLittle

One percent
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I'm not a fan, but if he dies, can you imagine how much worse it would be with any of the other cabinet ministers in charge?

Don’t think he is head and shoulders above the rest. Anyhow, they are all meat puppets, dancing to the tune of the globalist elite. Meet the new PM, same as the old PM. :)

• Agree 3

Just now, One percent said:

Don’t think he is head and shoulders above the rest. Anyhow, they are all meat puppets, dancing to the tune of the globalist elite. Meet the new PM, same as the old PM. :)

You have seen Gove?

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

The Iconoclast recently argued that Rishi Sunak is being groomed as Boris' more globalist friendly replacement, more along the lines of Varadakar and Macron:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ewGDejIq67xx/

(no youtube because racism)

Thanks, interesting video. Hadn't come across his videos before.

I'll see if bitchute videos can be embedded here.

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 2

One percent
Just now, sarahbell said:

You have seen Gove?

Oh yes.  When he was educashun secretary. I had my beady eye on him from then. Completely out of touch, delusional loon. 

• Agree 2

Convenient he goes into hospital just as the Queen finishes reassuring us of who is actually in charge. Military dictatorship is the only natural form of human government.

• Agree 1

Oh yes.  When he was educashun secretary. I had my beady eye on him from then. Completely out of touch, delusional loon. 

Boris is not that bad compared to Gove.  And at least they're all blue.

Fuck look at sir Keir and how labour will not offer any real opposition for decades  he's blue but blue with stars.

• Agree 1

One percent
2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Boris is not that bad compared to Gove.  And at least they're all blue.

Fuck look at sir Keir and how labour will not offer any real opposition for decades  he's blue but blue with stars.

Yeah, agree but being slightly better than a pool of incompetents is hardly a ringing endorsement. 

14 minutes ago, One percent said:

He has already had the test for CV. That statement also struck a cynical chord with me. He’s fucking well ill. Ventilator ill. Let’s hope they have a spare one. 

If he dies we are fucked be on a total curfew by Tuesday 

• Agree 3

Yeah, agree but being slightly better than a pool of incompetents is hardly a ringing endorsement. 

It's the state of politics. 

And usually the way.

He's not as blue as Blair will be how Sir Keir is referred to.

Boris: not as bad as Gove.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, karelian said:

Dominic Raab is next in line as First Minister of State.

I heard he's having a cycling accident next week.

• Agree 2

One percent
4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

If he dies we are fucked be on a total curfew by Tuesday 

Im thinking you are placing too much faith in bojo. He’s just a placeman, a globalist, establishment stool. A quisling. They are all the same. Not one of them is patriotic or on the side of ordinary people. 

5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

It's the state of politics. 

And usually the way.

He's not as blue as Blair will be how Sir Keir is referred to.

Boris: not as bad as Gove.

Yes, you are getting it. Smoke and mirrors. Look here, dont look over there. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

He’ll step aside and Michael Gove will become Prime Minister after winning the Tory leadership. Can you imagine it ?

Gove seems unscathed as usual.  I bet he would crawl out unscathed from a nuclear Armageddon?

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

26 minutes ago, Gloommonger said:

Taken to hospital for tests. Hmm, they can test him at No. 10. This is respiratory related.

Sounds like it isn’t a “mild case”.

Which I suspect means you are right.  I hope he’s ok..  we really don’t want to lose Boris,  he’s the man of the hour in our time of national need :(

• Agree 4

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

Im thinking you are placing too much faith in bojo. He’s just a placeman, a globalist, establishment stool. A quisling. They are all the same. Not one of them is patriotic or on the side of ordinary people. 

Yes, you are getting it. Smoke and mirrors. Look here, dont look over there. 

Nonsense I’m puting my faith in the system to use it has an excuse to clamp down on us in a more draconian fashion 

Edited by stokiescum
  • Agree 3

I would guess Boris is struggling mentally in a big way. He wanted to be prime minister it’s always been his dream. I doubt the dream involved managing the current crisis!

He is also unfit looking in my opinion....overweight. I don’t wish him ill, the fact is though he’s just like the rest of us......death can strike unexpectedly and nature will decide his fate.

I’m very cynical though and think that it could possibly be a ploy to plant more fear into the nation’s psyche......omg.....the prime minister has the virus and has now been admitted to hospital. 

Oh well, we’ll know Boris fate regarding his corona virus infection in the next couple of weeks. If he dies the national panic and doom mongering will reach stratospheric levels in my opinion.

• Agree 4

One percent
6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I would guess Boris is struggling mentally in a big way. He wanted to be prime minister it’s always been his dream. I doubt the dream involved managing the current crisis!

He is also unfit looking in my opinion....overweight. I don’t wish him ill, the fact is though he’s just like the rest of us......death can strike unexpectedly and nature will decide his fate.

I’m very cynical though and think that it could possibly be a ploy to plant more fear into the nation’s psyche......omg.....the prime minister has the virus and has now been admitted to hospital. 

Oh well, we’ll know Boris fate regarding his corona virus infection in the next couple of weeks. If he dies the national panic and doom mongering will reach stratospheric levels in my opinion.

Doesnt this impact negatively on your outcome from contracting CV?  Poor bugger. 

5 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Boris is  a gonner I reckon

poor bugger

yeah, fat, white, middle aged, ideal covid fodder... well ok maybe not the white bit