• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Spring is here :)

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Sex without any physical contact with a woman....why break the habit of a lifetime ;)

I went to this place in Amsterdam...

You basically sat in something like a photo booth. You chose the model you liked by pressing a button. 5 minutes later the model would appear on the other side of a glass window where she done a sexy dance. It was bizarre. I assumed you were meant to knock one out.

47 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

You basically sat in something like a photo booth. You chose the model you liked by pressing a button. 5 minutes later the model would appear on the other side of a glass window where she done a sexy dance. It was bizarre. I assumed you were meant to knock one out.

I feel like you could cross-thread that with the Duffy thread and the film Taken. 

12 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I was walking through the town centre and I was pleasantly surprised at how many hot girls there were :)

It looks like winter is over for another year :)

Since the nice weather has arrived, I am certainly missing that. Under normal circumstances my usual haunts in Nottinghams arts quarter would be raining pretty girls by now :(

However sunrise this morning was spectacular, especially when added to by the unusual silence, except the birds, and the aroma of freshly brewing coffee and baking bread wafting in from the kitchen. My chilli plants have also sprouted overnight. Not all is lost.

Thank god this didn't all happen in November.

13 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Time for @JoeDavola to practice his cold approaching from the socially-awkward-acceptable 2m. 

Maybe it's possible to communicate by semaphore, or Aldis lamp?

17 hours ago, Great Guy said:

That sounds like the model railway and museum in Lyme Regis. You stand in front of a giant model railway, put 5p in, and model train pops out.

I cracked one off, but I don't think the other familes were genuine railway enthusiasts, they just scowled at me.

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

In the garden with cunt the cat

20200408_163526.jpg

Meanwhile he/she's on kittybook posting their own picture with... Actually never mind. You'd never take that joke in the spirit it's intended, not from me anyway.

On 07/04/2020 at 20:04, Great Guy said:

I was walking through the town centre and I was pleasantly surprised at how many hot girls there were :)

It looks like winter is over for another year :)

That's what covid19 does

It raises a person's temperature

Stay home - Save the NHS

6 hours ago, JackieO said:

In the garden with cunt the cat

20200408_163526.jpg

Your grass is looking a lot better, ours has had a winter of children fucking it up, got some new grass seed last week though.