DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Ratesetter

Kurt Barlow

Kurt Barlow

I assume some others here have Ratesetter accounts. 

I liked ratesetter until recently with their changes. I particularly liked the one month markets where you could deposit cash for 1 month. Of course that's all changed with their Access, Plus and Max system.

When the SHTF I didn't attempt to make any withdrawals but set my reinvestment settings at the Max interest levels permitted. I assumed this would mean the money would sit unlent and I could then transfer to holding and withdraw. Alternatively I would be getting a very high interest rate. 

Well neither is happening. Repayments are still being reinvested but at the going rate. In the case of Plus that's 3.4% instead of the 8.4% I have set as my relent rate. Sent two emails and still no reply. 

reformed nice guy

I guess that there will have been a lot of these "oversights" going on just to keep the money flowing.

Archived