DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

POLL How much spitting do you do?

Democorruptcy

How much spitting do you do?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Democorruptcy

Out on a walk today remembered reading something earlier today about more woman being affected by the virus.

Do women spit as much as men?

If you regularly spit and clear mucus will it improve your chances of surviving the virus?

Please note : If you become very ill report back with which option you voted for so we can see if it was because you didn't spit enough.

unregistered_guest

Just to be clear here, we're talking about gobbing into a hankie aren't we - not our oral sex preferences....

Democorruptcy
11 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Just to be clear here, we're talking about gobbing into a hankie aren't we - not our oral sex preferences....

We are talking about clearing mucus but it doesn't have to be into a handkerchief. It's not a nice thought that all the people that gob in public might be rewarded for it? 

unregistered_guest

Couldn't find a clip of the NTNOCN "Gob of the Day", so I'll settle for sharing this classic ditty:

Not clear from the question. I thought you meant 'Premier League gossing for no reason every 5mins' spitting.

If I'm ill, especially towards the end of the cold, it is very pleasurable to cough up a brown oyster and release it into the wild. Wouldn't dream of swallowing it again.

A real pet hate of mine.

Virtually every male (aged between approximately 15-30) who I happen to notice walking along the pavement outside our house seems to spit, almost without exception.

I can't figure out if it's some kind of designated spitting area or they're just constantly doing it literally every 10 yards or so.

Scummy twats.

Why is there not an option for "Never, because I am not a f**king chav". Hardly ever isn't appropriate as that would imply I need to spit at all...

You have missed out the option:

"I never spit but for some reason when I'm pissing at a public urinal i spit uncontrollably and it appears every other bloke does the same"

1 hour ago, SillyBilly said:

Why is there not an option for "Never, because I am not a f**king chav". Hardly ever isn't appropriate as that would imply I need to spit at all...

This. I never spit

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, SillyBilly said:

It's a valid point I was going to add never to the hardly ever option but it got forgotten creating the thread. I'm spitting about that now. 

Captain Cavey

The gold medal must go to China. Seems to be compulsory. I’ve seen it done in restaurants and into hotel swimming pools (followed by some finger over the nostril high velocity mucus venting).  The Chinese dawn chorus where everyone spends 10 minutes generating and expelling a nights accumulation of snot is not for the faint hearted.

Hail the Tripod

Twice a day. Before I brush my teeth I cough up any loose mucus and spit it into the toilet. 

More often if i’m ill.

I had to watch the Wire on my own because the wife couldn’t bear the epic spitting prowess of Bodie, even on TV:

Normally very little but I've had a some chesty lurgy for weeks so I'm happy to cough junk up to get it out of my system. Then spit  discretely in loo, hedge, garden... 

None unless I’m out cycling and get a mouthful of something unwanted.

I did, without thinking, pick my nose on a web work call yesterday though. Whoops.

19 minutes ago, Melchett said:

None unless I’m out cycling and get a mouthful of something unwanted.

avoid going on a club run with this guy then

Tri-State 45 Mile Road Bike Ride! at Frog Meadow Bed and Breakfast ...

35 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

avoid going on a club run with this guy then

Tri-State 45 Mile Road Bike Ride! at Frog Meadow Bed and Breakfast ...

First thing I did was check out his bike...

I think I fail the gay-test there.

steppensheep

I never spit but do clear my nose with snot rockets into the verge when running. Im sharing my antibodies.

(didnt vote)

AlfredTheLittle

I spit when I have a cold, from my experience I think that getting the stuff out genuinely helps and speeds up recovery. Relevant to coronavirus as well because all the indications are that the more of the virus you get in you, the worse it is. Maybe the poor nurses who died swallow rather than spit.

On 09/04/2020 at 12:11, Melchett said:

First thing I did was check out his bike...

I think I fail the gay-test there.

He's got a bike?

Archived