DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

When the event is over, some pilots night be a bit rusty but how much maintenance will be needed on the planes?

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

When the event is over, some pilots night be a bit rusty but how much maintenance will be needed on the planes?

The first weekend off lockdown is probably the time to actually stay in... Cars will be death traps driven by rusty drivers, pubs full of scum, scummy dosbods looking for the clap... 

7 minutes ago, Stuey said:

The first weekend off lockdown is probably the time to actually stay in... Cars will be death traps driven by rusty drivers, pubs full of scum, scummy dosbods looking for the clap... 

I doubt release from lockdown will be a total lift of restrictions for all. In my opinion it will be gradual.

7 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I intend to stay in relative lockdown for a further fortnight when restrictions are lifted. Everywhere will be heaving, especially pubs. Perfect way to catch Corona if you haven't already had it. 

4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I doubt release from lockdown will be a total lift of restrictions for all. In my opinion it will be gradual.

How do you imagine it being?

Just now, sarahbell said:

How do you imagine it being?

Surely anyone with any common sense realises that there will be no announcement that lockdown is over for everyone and everything and that life is back as it was?

15 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I intend to stay in relative lockdown for a further fortnight when restrictions are lifted. Everywhere will be heaving, especially pubs. Perfect way to catch Corona if you haven't already had it. 

The stress on the NHS the first weekend of pubs open will be on another level to anything this meagre virus can throw at it. 

ashestoashes

guess they'll have to do a few takeoffs and landings before being allowed to fly passengers again

20 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

they're not going to end it on the premise that no one's going to catch it, I'll give it a few months, look at Singapore, second wave already

16 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Surely anyone with any common sense realises that there will be no announcement that lockdown is over for everyone and everything and that life is back as it was?

I will wait until ch4 start telling me it's safe by literally writing over each show in the top left corner, like the patronising bastards they are. 

Archived