• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

We woz wrong

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4725722/Harley-Street-therapist-raped-child-gym.html

i think we discussed this (I'll let someone with greater technical skills find it) and pinned it squarely on an enricher.  

It seems not.  From the article:

A Harley Street therapist raped a child at a gym as the boy waited for a lift home from his mother, a court was told. 

Nicholas Gully, 47, a leading psychotherapist, allegedly followed the 14-year-old boy into public toilets and then raped him in a cubicle. 

apparently a sex therapist O.o

1 minute ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4725722/Harley-Street-therapist-raped-child-gym.html

i think we discussed this (I'll let someone with greater technical skills find it) and pinned it squarely on an enricher.  

It seems not.  From the article:

A Harley Street therapist raped a child at a gym as the boy waited for a lift home from his mother, a court was told. 

Nicholas Gully, 47, a leading psychotherapist, allegedly followed the 14-year-old boy into public toilets and then raped him in a cubicle. 

apparently a sex therapist O.o

He sounds like a "fine gentleman", and deserves a medal of some sort.Shows British perverts are world class.:CryBaby:

Just now, MrPin said:

Voyeur.xD

xD well, not quite in THAT way. 

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

The trial is ongoing. The man has denied the charges. I do not think we should be discussing it. We have talked in the past about how unfair it is on men that they are named and shamed re rape trials.

I guess if we stay strictly to what is reported it's ok.  We are not very good at that and love a bit of speculation so yes, I get your point tmt. 

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The trial is ongoing. The man has denied the charges. I do not think we should be discussing it. We have talked in the past about how unfair it is on men that they are named and shamed re rape trials.

I guess so! We are only repeating what has been reported. I don't think I would like a DOSBODS jury if I were ever accused of anything.:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hang em and flog em all admiral Pin. Or, we could get them to walk the plank.  

A flogged sailor is one man down, when we need all hands on deck. I suppose I would be a soft captain.o.O

I read the news report, the accused claims the victim said he wanted to 'fellate him but in the same testimony claimed the victim never spoke to him so he presumed the victim was foreign, he also claimed he had written a silent play about cruising for sex in public toilets obviously not a musical but weird non the less.
It seems the accused had manufactured some of his credentials yet was in control of vulnerable adults between here and Thailand, as someone said hiding in plain sight, 
His own kids were not spared humiliation brought into court  to testify to his character, power play, totally ruthless, astonishing

19 hours ago, Oh Ino said:

I read the news report, the accused claims the victim said he wanted to 'fellate him but in the same testimony claimed the victim never spoke to him so he presumed the victim was foreign, he also claimed he had written a silent play about cruising for sex in public toilets obviously not a musical but weird non the less.
It seems the accused had manufactured some of his credentials yet was in control of vulnerable adults between here and Thailand, as someone said hiding in plain sight, 
His own kids were not spared humiliation brought into court  to testify to his character, power play, totally ruthless, astonishing

Welcome to Dosbods!

Can I ask, did you find us from The Other Site? :Jumping:

21 hours ago, Oh Ino said:

That sounds familiar.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Ah. Quentin is just a bit creepy.O.o

Strangely enough watching that was the only time I didn't cringe at Quentin's acting. Can't believe nobodies ever said to him "mate you're a shit actor, please stop"

Edited by gibbon

20 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Strangely enough watching that was the only time I didn't cringe at Quentin's acting. Can't believe nobodies ever said to him "mate you're a shit actor, please stop"

I believe he has made an offensive amount of money from directing, and he has made a few good films.

Just to update this, now that the court case is over, he has been found guilty. I do find a few things a bit odd though, if I'm honest. I know the victim was only 14, but a few things stood out to me:

a) why did the boy go into a cubicle to escape, and leave the door open? Surely he should have run out of the toilets?

b) It doesn't seem fair to keep the boy behind a glass screen. The bloke claimed he thought he was 16+ , how are the jury to know if this is accurate or not if they can't see him? He might look closer to 21.

c) This might be controversial but it says the victim told 2 female friends. I know if anything happened to me like this, god forbid, when I was 14 the last people I'd tell would be two girls.

Sorry, I know this might be a bit unpleasant to question the statement of a 14 year old boy who was raped, but I just find it a bit strange from the facts reported.

53 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Sorry, I know this might be a bit unpleasant to question the statement of a 14 year old boy who was raped, but I just find it a bit strange from the facts reported.

I reckon psychologists are attracted to that line of work because really they are trying to understand their own hang ups. Sex Therapists are mental and obsessed with sex. The victim may have presented as a lot more keen than the trial evidence suggests but so what? He's 14 and firmly out of bounds.

21 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I reckon psychologists are attracted to that line of work because really they are trying to understand their own hang ups. Sex Therapists are mental and obsessed with sex. The victim may have presented as a lot more keen than the trial evidence suggests but so what? He's 14 and firmly out of bounds.

I haven't followed this story and in no way wish to defend the accused. But merely as anecdote, I had a friend in school who was very flamboyantly open about his sexuality, had been 'out' since about the age of 14 and then actively seeking sexual encounters with (often much older) men shortly thereafter. He was tall for his age and seemed older, so I doubt many knew they were copping off with someone under the age of 16. 

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Just to update this, now that the court case is over, he has been found guilty. I do find a few things a bit odd though, if I'm honest. I know the victim was only 14, but a few things stood out to me:

a) why did the boy go into a cubicle to escape, and leave the door open? Surely he should have run out of the toilets?

b) It doesn't seem fair to keep the boy behind a glass screen. The bloke claimed he thought he was 16+ , how are the jury to know if this is accurate or not if they can't see him? He might look closer to 21.

c) This might be controversial but it says the victim told 2 female friends. I know if anything happened to me like this, god forbid, when I was 14 the last people I'd tell would be two girls.

Id guess he'd have access to his medical records, or a subset.

Im pretty sure the kids age would have featured in them.

And, if the kids under 18 then his parents would be involed at some point.