• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Human rights violations

Recommended Posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/RachaelMaskell/status/1248178412826628097

I had to check sh said this.

There it is, in b n w

I have written to the Secretary of State about

decision to deny people attendence at a funeral; ignoring the human rights of the deceased, government advice & leaving families broken. The guidance people can attend a funeral. I will represent anyone in this situation.

She is one of Jeremies special chosen ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RachaelMaskell/status/1248178412826628097

I had to check sh said this.

There it is, in b n w

I have written to the Secretary of State about

decision to deny people attendence at a funeral; ignoring the human rights of the deceased, government advice & leaving families broken. The guidance people can attend a funeral. I will represent anyone in this situation.

She is one of Jeremies special chosen ones.

You don't think her complaint has even the tiniest validity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eight said:

You don't think her complaint has even the tiniest validity?

No.

What would you like to happen?

Filling supermarket freezers with the dead won't help.

Bury them  or burn them. Funerals shouldn't happen as they did unless you want there to be a bigger problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Underwhelmed said:

she has a point (ok she worded it awkwardly), as mentioned by so many construction sites are still open with no social distancing practiced and flight are landing daily with hundreds who do not go into quarantine, with no checks whatsoever not even basic temperature test. The whole thing is a farce.

this is the point I keep making to my friends in the UK.

 

Here in Australia we are on lockdown, which means no flights in or out, and no inter state travel without a very good reason.  It's working - lowest number of new cases yesterday in 3 weeks; the curve is flattening.

 

Meanwhile in the UK, you are locked down even worse, BUT there is no restrictions on flights and anyone can wander in from Europe on a train, or indeed a fucking dingy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, One percent said:

Are they still having prayer time in mosques?  Just asking as a point of clarification. 

Tomorrow we will not observe the passion of the Christ in collective worship. We will be doing this for the collective good.

If I then discover that a bunch of non-integrated bennies supported settlers have attended Friday prayers, I will be absolutely irate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Underwhelmed said:

she has a point (ok she worded it awkwardly), as mentioned by so many construction sites are still open with no social distancing practiced and flight are landing daily with hundreds who do not go into quarantine, with no checks whatsoever not even basic temperature test. The whole thing is a farce.

Looked at another way, it has been chosen who pays [with some of their freedom].

I see it as similar to Greta and co who want to ban one activity / pollution whilst being free to do another equally polluting activity that they happen to prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, One percent said:

Are they still having prayer time in mosques?  Just asking as a point of clarification. 

No. Religion is shut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.