• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
RJT1979

If we can proove it was deliberate act

If we can pin this on china as 100pc deliberate what could the west do? Nuclear attack back? Or we just take it up the arse? What about next time? Are we to just put up with it? I would be in favour of wiping them off the map

The Slunteye strain? Maybe the strain they released only targets us because the way our society is controlled? What then?

Do they have nukes that can reach us? Subs?

IMO China would become a pariah/terrorist state until sufficient internal changes were made. "Sufficient" meaning on the scale of the changes in Japan after WW2: a complete change of political culture.

I can't see anyone dropping nukes on a nuclear power with the capacity to cause a great deal of non-nuclear harm too.

18 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

If we can pin this on china as 100pc deliberate what could the west do? Nuclear attack back? Or we just take it up the arse? What about next time? Are we to just put up with it? I would be in favour of wiping them off the map

'cos a nuclear war will improve the current situation no end.

If this was a deliberate attack the virus would attack young fit people like the Spanish flu did. This virus seems to disproportionately affect the old and the unhealthy as most viruses do. 
The reaction of governments to shutdown society has had the effect the virus didn’t.

6 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

IMO China would become a pariah/terrorist state until sufficient internal changes were made. "Sufficient" meaning on the scale of the changes in Japan after WW2: a complete change of political culture.

I can't see anyone dropping nukes on a nuclear power with the capacity to cause a great deal of non-nuclear harm too.

The lockdown is teaching many of us that the things we actually cherish are much closer to home. Punishing China for this seems a bit silly, if they created it to destabilise the West then they have probably had the inverse effect. Not everything is about the economy.

Many people's way of life before the lockdown was massively more destructive imo. 

I did say if can  proove 100pc. Surely we would have to retaliate. We must have biological weapons that can target them. Almost 20 years since its been possible i was told. If they launched a nuke we would send one back. So maybe they are being sneaky with bio warfare.

Posted (edited)

I think this is a GMO* released through a bio security lapse - so an accident.

I think it is a GMO because of features of the sequence that, when appearing together, seem more parsimoniously achieved in a test tube than in nature, to me at least

If the GMO origin is proven, the chinese leadership and the source of the infection need to be severely punished, but not the average chinese citizen.

I'd volunteer to lead the punishment task.

Having removed the chinese leadership you can then re-educate the chinese population.

*might have been a curiosity research project to understand these viruses better or a bioweapon programme.

Edited by Hopeful

6 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

If the GMO origin is proven, the chinese leadership and the source of the infection need to be severely punished, but not the average chinese citizen.

The problem is the Chinese Communist Party which is past its sell-by date, not very communist and more like a protection racket cum fiethdom.

Problem is the Chinese People, all 100% raised under it, know no better and have no alternative.

They await their Yeltsin moment.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I know so little about the science that I can't properly assess any of the various claims.

I know there are two or three posters on here who might be able to do that.

Well, I might be able to, but I have a full time job and a household to run, especially as my wife is now isolated because of her work. 

If I had the time, I can think of far more constructive things I could do with it. Even just have a good wank. Because there are people paid to look at this and people paid to decide what to do about it, and neither group includes me or is interested in what I think. 

They might not have released it deliberately but they probably knew about it sooner than they let on and tried to cover it up.  They also likely continue to release bogus data that is confusing the science.  This deserves a boycott at least, but I think stories of the virus being bio-engineered will just muddle the story and discredit the more credible criticisms.

Ultimately it is our fault for choosing to move our manufacturing base to the control of communists who force a bunch of peasants into city slums where their farmyard practices are not so appropriate.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

The lockdown is teaching many of us that the things we actually cherish are much closer to home. Punishing China for this seems a bit silly, if they created it to destabilise the West then they have probably had the inverse effect. Not everything is about the economy.

Many people's way of life before the lockdown was massively more destructive imo. 

Yep, constrained bloody close to home

My village 1 mile down the road is out of bounds.

The sea, 4 miles away is out of bounds

Fishing according ti the Village stasi is out of bounds

or maybe not....

beucase I have just taken some encouragement from this Tweet that was in response to some people, albeit twats, that had driven from London to Devon to go fishing.

Posted (edited)

Bill them for all the economic crashes. Plus say 100% fine as a punishment. Conveniently they hold our government debt and own assets in our countries so collecting will be easy.

Wheel out the conspiracy theory that this was the plan all along so actually [the virus was] planted by the powers behind the governments of the West to achieve that outcome.

Edited by BWW
added text [..] for clarity

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

No need. Just default on the debt the West owes them ;-) 

which is probably about to happen anyway... coincidence?

Edited by Southmartin

8 minutes ago, BWW said:

Bill them for all the economic crashes. Plus say 100% fine as a punishment. Conveniently they hold our government debt and own assets in our countries so collecting will be easy.

Wheel out the conspiracy theory that this was the plan all along so actually [the virus was] planted by the powers behind the governments of the West to achieve that outcome.

There are always enough conspiracy theories. Repeated memes, with no basis in reality. We don't need more.