• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Adarmo

We're locked down it's boring. The beautiful girl is SNORING

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Adarmo said:

My wonderful girlfriend has isolated with me. She snores. Quite like her so any any tips on moving past this?

Stitch a tennis ball into the elastic of her pyjama bottoms. Then every time her snoring annoys you, twat her on the arse with a tennis racket and ask her if you served up an ace. If the relationship survives one month, marry her.

Edited by Fully Detached

1 hour ago, Adarmo said:

My wonderful girlfriend has isolated with me. She snores. Quite like her so any any tips on moving past this?

Three popular solutions.

#Separate bedrooms.

#If you still like spooning and fall asleep holding one of her tits, when she snores reach up and hold her nose closed. (Make sure her mouth can open.)

#Baseball bat.

37 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Just live with it. Fall asleep first 

This. Have a shag. Be selfish and try not to pleasure her. Make sure you shoot your load and boom, fast asleep within 5 mins whilst she's wide awake thinking your a selfish and useless bastard. 

(just make sure you make it upto her in the morning) 

5 hours ago, Adarmo said:

Sleeping in the same room is overrated IMO. As long as you get it on regularly and well, that’s the main relationship glue. If she’s a silly romantic (seems unlikely as you’re a Dosbodder and you like her) then persuading her of this may be tricky. 

Posted (edited)

She should abandon all uncultured milk.

Straight-up modern pasteurised homogonised milk makes some adults have an extreme mucous response, hence the most likely cause for the snoring. Kefir, yogurt, crème fraîche, sour cream, and most cheeses should be fine once you isolate the cause.

Cut out the milk for a week and see what happens.

Edited by Conniption

Posted (edited)

Separate beds saved me, but snoring? oh you`re fucked. It doesn`t go away.

She is only beautiful because your testosterone says so...wait till you are my age and the mist clears...you think w t f...

Edited by Gin

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Adarmo said:

Do what I did with my wife when she started snoring.  Video her snoring wake her up and play it to her every time she snored.  She woke me up so I happily shared the irritation.  She soon fucked off to the spare room allowing me to get a decent nights sleep.

Edited by MaxTheCat

45 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Breathe Right Snoring Congestion Relief Nasal Strips, Large, Original, 30 Strips https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000KVJMT4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_nDgLEbGK13WTG

They do not work.!!!

I wore  them so many times , and my wife still snored. I had to shoot her in the end.

I can recommend Snoban ( https://www.snorban.co.uk/ ) been using this for over 10 years - get a new one each year.

It is a jaw piece that you sleep with in your mouth. It may cause jaw ache initially, but you get used to it - it keeps your lower jaw forward. I sleep better also, as I know I am breathing properly. It works better if you sleep on your side.

You have to mould it yourself with the aid of a kettle - don't mess up this stage.