DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The economy is totally and utterly fucked

8 minutes ago, reformed nice guy said:

The thing that will make me really happy is when 3d modelling is good enough to do away with actors completely.

I think we are nearly across the uncanny valley judging by computer games.

The sanctimonious gits deserve to be consigned to history

Already there to an extent.

Hire a body double and just deepfake the face on.

Check out Tom Selleck as Indiana Jones:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No matter what kind of spin they try to put on it, it is buggered. I might be a bit biased having watched the big short again tonight, but we were already heading there. Sub prime car loans in th

At risk of bringing this thread back on topic, I wanted to add a few thoughts As part of their policy to keep everyone in doors and also convince everyone that this is all necessary they have sca

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, reformed nice guy said:

The thing that will make me really happy is when 3d modelling is good enough to do away with actors completely.

Can we then make all the celebs become unpersons?

Re sport there's virtual racing in the bookies every day but this year it was The Grand National

6 hours ago, reformed nice guy said:

I recall reading about this possibility years ago, but the theory was that artificial characters would not catch on because the off-screen gossip, romances etc is as much a part of Hollywood as the films themselves.

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I recall reading about this possibility years ago, but the theory was that artificial characters would not catch on because the off-screen gossip, romances etc is as much a part of Hollywood as the films themselves.

Well that's easily sorted, just write the stories and have the CGI characters act it out. We're pretty much there. 

1 hour ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

the Government has borrowed £208.5bn in the first six months of this financial year, amounting to £50bn more than the deficit for the entire worst year of the financial crisis

They are doing a “Samson Option” on the economy now - we will be begging for the NWO global currency by 2022.

3 hours ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

the Government has borrowed £208.5bn in the first six months of this financial year, amounting to £50bn more than the deficit for the entire worst year of the financial crisis

Looking at that,  Putin and China must be hoping we keep this up for at least another year..  once we’re bankrupt our currency will be junk and they can by up all our national assets.

I’m surprised there aren’t Chinese and Russian agitators posting on forums and social media encouraging much stronger and more costly lockdown measures..   

49 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Looking at that,  Putin and China must be hoping we keep this up for at least another year..  once we’re bankrupt our currency will be junk and they can by up all our national assets.

I’m surprised there aren’t more Chinese and Russian agitators than Errol, posting on forums and social media encouraging much stronger and more costly lockdown measures..   

Slight edit for you.

21 hours ago, Errol said:

So if she wanders around spreading it to other people .... ?

One can only hope that she suffers the full consequences of her stupidity. At least then there will be one less idiot.

I don’t see how she is an idiot at all. Christ I would hate to see what you would do in a real crisis.

21 hours ago, Bornagain said:

This.

The 83 yr old lady will just remember the end of WW II.

She grew up surrounded by people who had lived and fought  through it.

Those people understood hardship, danger and fear. They would be turning in their graves if they could see todays reaction to a virus that almost exclusively kills the old and the vulnerable.

As a society we have lost all sense of proportion.

The old lady hits the nail perfectly on the head, the young are the people who will suffer from the economic & emotional effects of all this bullshit, and they will be the people paying for it for years to come.

By the time that the costs are truly understood, the people we are currently destroying our economy to protect will be dead anyway; the only question is what will they die of, Covid-19 or just old age....not that it matters.

Our current system does however mean that the hospitals and NHS will be full up with old age patients dying of covid instead of at home. I think this is what governs policy. Whether the virus kills the old or vulnerable or not, the system will never say, you're over 70, you don't get admitted for treatment. This is what's governing policy. Whether the virus is fake or not. If hospitals are in chaos they Will lockdown again this winter. And unfortunately IMO that is highly likely, it will be when the hospitals fill up. 

Edited by Green Devil
1 minute ago, Green Devil said:

Our current system does however mean that the hospitals and NHS will be full up with old age patients dying of covid instead of at home. I think this is what governs policy. Whether the virus kills the old or vulnerable or not, the system will never say, you're over 70, you don't get admitted for treatment. This is what's governing policy. Whether the virus is fake or not. If hospitals are in chaos they Will lockdown again this winter. And unfortunately IMO that is highly likely, it will be when the hospitals fill up. 

I read a theory online (not sure if it was here) that the main reason for lockdowns etc is because the government is afraid there will be so many nurses (ie, fat ones) and doctors staying at home with Covids that the system will collapse.

I think it's a good theory, but if it's true, we have had months and months to prepare and yet bugger all has been done.

5 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

A surgery in Wales told the vulnerable to stay at home and die

spacer.png