• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Canada shooting

Recommended Posts

Breaking now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52346447

A suspected gunman who dressed as a policeman killed several people, including a police officer, in a 12-hour-rampage in Nova Scotia, Canadian media reports.

The attacker was captured by police on Sunday in the rural town of Portapique.

Residents had been advised to lock themselves indoors before the man was arrested following the attack. 

Police said the suspect was driving what appeared to be a police car before changing to another vehicle.
 

mind, im not sure how he/she managed this with the current lockdown. Perhaps Canada is not in lockdown?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Breaking now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52346447

A suspected gunman who dressed as a policeman killed several people, including a police officer, in a 12-hour-rampage in Nova Scotia, Canadian media reports.

The attacker was captured by police on Sunday in the rural town of Portapique.

Residents had been advised to lock themselves indoors before the man was arrested following the attack. 

Police said the suspect was driving what appeared to be a police car before changing to another vehicle.
 

mind, im not sure how he/she managed this with the current lockdown. Perhaps Canada is not in lockdown?  

whenever I see an attack like this, if the planning appears multi-stage, I know it's a crazy white guy.  If it's random stabbings and shouting at the sky, I know it's a mussie.

Even in horrible crimes, whitey gets that IQ advantage....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Murderers are wicked cunts.

The colour of their skin is of no relevance at all.

 

XYY

er.... we've been over this.

There are very strong indications of a genetic element to things such as empathy, impulse control, IQ, religious belief, etc.  There was a big study by the swedes into a family who had, over something like 200 years, a much higher level of murderers in their family tree due to specific genetic markers.

So yes, colour of skin is of absolute relevance to the likelihood of murderers in a society, and also the level of barbarism seen in the murdering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may have been over this several times to convince yourself of that - but I think for myself and take precious little notice of the tribal bile spewed on here.

Murder is murder, and murderers are wicked cunts.

Black, white, gay, straight, man, woman - if they are a murderer, then they are a cunt.

DOSBODS - where white murderers are much nicer chaps than those ghastly nig-nog killers...

 

XYY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

You may have been over this several times to convince yourself of that - but I think for myself and take precious little notice of the tribal bile spewed on here.

Murder is murder, and murderers are wicked cunts.

Black, white, gay, straight, man, woman - if they are a murderer, then they are a cunt.

DOSBODS - where white murderers are much nicer chaps than those ghastly nig-nog killers...

 

XYY

 

nice straw man.

I've never said a murderer is nice.  What I say - which you an PIN hate - is that there is increasing proof that different groups of people have different likelihoods of committing murder, and within those murders different groups have different likelihoods of additional cruelty during the murder.

 

It's a maths and stats thing.  I don't expect you to understand.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wherebee said:

nice straw man.

I've never said a murderer is nice.  What I say - which you an PIN hate - is that there is increasing proof that different groups of people have different likelihoods of committing murder, and within those murders different groups have different likelihoods of additional cruelty during the murder.

 

It's a maths and stats thing.  I don't expect you to understand.
 

I understand perfectly, and I agree with your figures and your conclusions. The evidence is clear enough.

What I don't agree with is the triumphalism shown by you and many others on here each time you can show another murder has been committed by somebody who isn't white. It's a murder - why do you gloat and salivate over it...?

And stop it with that fucking "straw man" shite - that is a term used by wankers.

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Murderers are wicked cunts.

The colour of their skin is of no relevance at all.

 

XYY

If they were geting to meet there neighbours like me purely because we are on a lockdown this shit would not happen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I understand perfectly, and I agree with your figures and your conclusions. The evidence is clear enough.

What I don't agree with is the triumphalism shown by you and many others on here each time you can show another murder has been committed by somebody who isn't white. It's a murder - why do you gloat and salivate over it...?

And stop it with that fucking "straw man" shite - that is a term used by wankers.

 

XYY

No need to argue with anyone just point to the home office figures for people in jail ie race or religion 

or if you want to argue about mutilating kids for religious purposes well look at Muslims a Jews not obscure African tribes and I’m on about males that get abused 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

If they were geting to meet there neighbours like me purely because we are on a lockdown this shit would not happen 

Mrs XYY has been getting on with some of ours too.

We're both friendly with next door on one side, but hardly knew the couple on the other side. In the last couple of days she has been to know them over the back yard wall.

I'm still a bit reserved without booze to make the conversation flow, but I think this will happen at some point.

There's a lot to be said for living in terraced houses mate.

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I understand perfectly, and I agree with your figures and your conclusions. The evidence is clear enough.

What I don't agree with is the triumphalism shown by you and many others on here each time you can show another murder has been committed by somebody who isn't white. It's a murder - why do you gloat and salivate over it...?

And stop it with that fucking "straw man" shite - that is a term used by wankers.

 

XYY

I don't salivate.  Bit of projection there, methinks.

 

Tell you what, you read a book on how to argue logically - and learn why a straw man defence is useful to spot when used by gadgies like yerself - and I'll post you a roll of TP.  We have loads here in Oz.

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wherebee said:

I don't salivate.  Bit of projection there, methinks.

 

Tell you what, you read a book on how to argue logically - and learn why a straw man defence is useful to spot when used by gadgies like yerself - and I'll post you a roll of TP.  We have loads here in Oz.

:P

More bullshit because you have been told the truth. I am not arguing at all, I am stating 100% verifiable truths. Go back and read the many threads where the behaviour that I am talking about pervades every post.

You and many others on here delight in finding a news report where a Muslim has murdered someone, particularly if it was in some brutal fashion.

You revel in it. You can't wait to find another example of it. When the killer's details aren't given, then you assume it is someone black or a muzzer - without one shred of fact to back that assumption up.

And it is the behaviour of a very sick and deluded bunch of individuals.

My logic of murder is murder is infallible and perfect. And no matter who committed it, murder it remains.

You explain to me what is not logical about that Einstein.

And why you get a hard-on over people being killed...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Mrs XYY has been getting on with some of ours too.

We're both friendly with next door on one side, but hardly knew the couple on the other side. In the last couple of days she has been to know them over the back yard wall.

I'm still a bit reserved without booze to make the conversation flow, but I think this will happen at some point.

There's a lot to be said for living in terraced houses mate.

 

XYY

It’s basicly party central here next ones Wednesday has I’m not at work it’s basicly comical they are aranging em around my work shift Paterns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

More bullshit because you have been told the truth. I am not arguing at all, I am stating 100% verifiable truths. Go back and read the many threads where the behaviour that I am talking about pervades every post.

You and many others on here delight in finding a news report where a Muslim has murdered someone, particularly if it was in some brutal fashion.

You revel in it. You can't wait to find another example of it. When the killer's details aren't given, then you assume it is someone black or a muzzer - without one shred of fact to back that assumption up.

And it is the behaviour of a very sick and deluded bunch of individuals.

My logic of murder is murder is infallible and perfect. And no matter who committed it, murder it remains.

You explain to me what is not logical about that Einstein.

And why you get a hard-on over people being killed...

 

XYY

Fuck that stick to the truth and say every

muslim male is sexually abused has a kid because some cunt has had away with his foreskin and Jews has well it’s not up for debate it’s a fact 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Chill out ffs and admire my don’t give about lockdown attire I’d post a pic of my parrot shirt,but I can’t lol

You're right mate.

fuck it - I'm off to get another can, and the half bottle of whisky I've got stashed in the car..!

;)

 

XYY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stokiescum said:

Fuck that stick to the truth and say every

muslim male is sexually abused has a kid because some cunt has had away with his foreskin and Jews has well it’s not up for debate it’s a fact 

I don't disagree mate.

But white murderers are just as much of a bunch of cunts as black murderers is my point.

The percentage of cunts in the two groups may differ - but a murdering cunt is still a murdering cunt.

Not quite sure why I'm being questioned for stating something as fucking obvious as that.

With the logic shown on here, we'd end up with Saint Harold Shipman and the venerable Peter Sutcliffe...!!!

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I don't disagree mate.

But white murderers are just as much of a bunch of cunts as black murderers is my point.

The percentage of cunts in the two groups may differ - but a murdering cunt is still a murdering cunt.

Not quite sure why I'm being questioned for stating something as fucking obvious as that.

With the logic shown on here, we'd end up with Saint Harold Shipman and the venerable Peter Sutcliffe...!!!

;)

 

XYY

It’s a fair argument

but we all know percentage wize who are the most stabby .but I can tip females over when I point out the biggest rapist ever convicted was a man with hundreds of convictions of rapping men .its also

a fact that every muslim

man been the victim of sexual mutilation in the name of a sky god im

simply not going to retract that statement the only interest seems to be with women it’s equality now it’s child abuse pure and simple 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are saying that he murdered 17 people over a 12 hour period. Google says that Portapique has a population of 100 people in winter and up to 250 in summer. Appears that he started killing late on Saturday night. Reports say that he had property in the area. Holiday rentals maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

They are saying that he murdered 17 people over a 12 hour period. Google says that Portapique has a population of 100 people in winter and up to 250 in summer. Appears that he started killing late on Saturday night. Reports say that he had property in the area. Holiday rentals maybe?

AIR15- BNB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

More bullshit because you have been told the truth. I am not arguing at all, I am stating 100% verifiable truths. Go back and read the many threads where the behaviour that I am talking about pervades every post.

You and many others on here delight [PROJECTION/LURID ACCUSATION] in finding a news report where a Muslim has murdered someone, particularly if it was in some brutal fashion.

You revel in it. [PROJECTION/LURID ACCUSATION] You can't wait to find another example of it. When the killer's details aren't given, then you assume it is someone black or a muzzer - without one shred of fact to back that assumption up.

And it is the behaviour of a very sick and deluded bunch of individuals. [PROJECTION]

My logic of murder is murder is infallible and perfect. And no matter who committed it, murder it remains.

You explain to me what is not logical about that Einstein.

And why you get a hard-on over people being killed... [PROJECTION x 100]

 

XYY

Nope.  Your accusations show more about your mind than mine.  In fact, on this very thread I commented on it early, and predicted it would be a white guy.  Hardly fitting your allegation of assuming its a mussie when details not given, eh?

Never mind.  Keep taking the tablets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wherebee said:

AIR15- BNB?

 

Thought that crossed my is perhaps unable to pay holiday lets' mortgages due to the lock-down. So went crazy.

I was surprised to cycle through Mumbles last week and see rows of houses with 'For Sale' signs outside - presumably holiday rentals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wherebee said:

Nope.  Your accusations show more about your mind than mine.  In fact, on this very thread I commented on it early, and predicted it would be a white guy.  Hardly fitting your allegation of assuming its a mussie when details not given, eh?

Never mind.  Keep taking the tablets.

Absolute shite.

You and many others on here actively seek out examples of brown people killing white people with knives and swords because it gives you a fatty on.

You search the media for such instances to give fake validity to your fucked up views about the world - conveniently ignoring horrific murders commited by those who don't belong to the human sub-set that you wish to vilify, and shouting from the rooftops about those that do.

Bottom line is that cunts are cunts - no matter what their skin colour, sex, sexual orientation, or religion.

And you have no cogent argument against that. All you offer is bile, bull-shit, and bollocks...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

With the logic shown on here, we'd end up with Saint Harold Shipman and the venerable Peter Sutcliffe...!!!

How dare you!

I'll have you know, the Apostle of Population Control, Holy Harold of Hyde already occupies a special place in the hearts of the Acolytes of the Blessed Greta; for he has shown us a way to satisfy the urgent need to reduce the number of human parasites infesting this planet.

Is this what they call a wicker man argument?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.