DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

1 less virgin in Australia

TheCountOfNowhere

Green Devil
3 hours ago, sancho panza said:

never thought I'd see the day but there we go....

image.png.e07e32237aaa48930e242a3a7b15c0cc.png

Shame she didn't turn up in 08

Fuck him. Thanks for the post. Made my day. 

leonardratso
46 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

Diane? bit harsh...

branson.

oh, and diane. But for once i agree fully with her.

9 hours ago, Loki said:

Apparently despite his beardy affable act he really is a nasty cunt. Screwed over his former best friend, allegedly.

He has to be ruthless to have made the money he has 

11 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

He has to be ruthless to have made the money he has 

Mega bullshitter.

Hes probably penniless. Think Michael Winner.

All bullshit smoke n mirrors.

Glad I redeemed my velocity points for gift cards the other week when I joined the dots, now hopefully JB Hifi doesn’t go bust before I spend them!

One percent
On 20/04/2020 at 21:24, sancho panza said:

never thought I'd see the day but there we go....

image.png.e07e32237aaa48930e242a3a7b15c0cc.png

Shame she didn't turn up in 08

Well, i never thought I would see the day when Dane made a decent and coherent argument, and even more, that I would agree with her. 

branson can fuck off. 

Democorruptcy

Ex-jailbird

Tax evasion

In 1971, Branson was convicted and briefly jailed for tax evasion, having fraudulently obtained export documents for records to be sold on the domestic market to avoid paying Purchase Tax.[148][149] Customs officials caught onto the scheme and executed a sting operation, marking records bought for the international market with invisible ink and subsequently buying them on the domestic market. Branson was advised of the sting by an anonymous tip-off and attempted to dispose of the evidence, but this was unsuccessful.[148][149]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

Who sued the NHS

In November 2017 the NHS paid an undisclosed settlement to Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Care after the threat of legal action. Branson’s Virgin Care started High Court proceedings against NHS England in 2016 after the private healthcare group lost its bid to provide children’s services in Surrey. Gunman arrested after opening fire at random from balcony In November 2016, Virgin Care sued six Surrey clinical commissioning groups, NHS England and Surrey County Council after the three-year £82 million healthcare deal was awarded to a group of in-house NHS providers and a social enterprise. The Labour Party said it was ‘scandalous’ that the NHS was forced to face legal action from Virgin Care and called for the Department of Health to disclose further details on the settlement. Jonathan Ashworth, Shadow Health Secretary, said: ‘It is scandalous that NHS money is being wasted on fighting off legal bids from private companies. ‘Ministers need to make clear how much public money has been used in this case – at the least it seems to be hundreds of thousands of pounds. ‘That is money that could be being used for NHS patients who are waiting longer than ever for routine services.’ Branson’s Virgin Care Services claimed there were ‘serious flaws in the procurement process’, which prompted ‘concerns’. In a statement, Virgin Care and lead commissioner Guildford and Waverley CCG said: ‘The parties are pleased to confirm that an agreed resolution on the litigation concerning the Surrey children’s procurement has been reached to a satisfactory conclusion for all parties with detailed terms confidential to the parties.’ A paper, published by Surrey Downs, stated that its liability for the case was £328,000 – though it was later removed, with a CCG spokesperson adding, ‘the level of detail should not have been included in the report’.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/15/richard-branson-sue-nhs-virgin-care-received-undisclosed-settlement-8250870/?

leonardratso

i stand by my original theory.

He has the kind of face you wouldnt get tired of pounding (down a dark alley at night in the rain).

Noallegiance
On 22/04/2020 at 19:53, leonardratso said:

He has the kind of face you wouldnt get tired of pounding 

Just for clarity, you mean with your hand, right?

Archived