• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Southmartin

Read this Corona explained

Apols if posted already, but I thought these 2 articles were very important and didn't want them to get lost deep down in a thread:

Finally! Someone's taken the time to write up all the details and provide evidence about the lies in the MSN re corona:
https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/17/coronavirus-lockdown-and-what-you-are-not-being-told-part-1/

and part II: https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/20/coronavirus-lockdown-and-what-you-are-not-being-told-part-2/

So much useful info here: this is just one example from part II

"While heart disease accounts for 14% of C19 comorbidities, reported deaths from heart disease have mysteriously dropped by the corresponding amount during the same period. This clearly indicates that patients dying from other causes, such as heart failure, are being recorded, and certainly reported by the MSM, as dying from C19."

and

"What the globalists needed was a reason to reset the economy without losing power."

Spend 10 mins reading both of these articles (by all means check the facts and data it provides) and you'll see why this so called 'pandemic' is nothing of the sort.

Is there a term for sceptics that believe we are being lied to, but are happy to be lied to, under the assumption that the economy will crash, asset prices will sink, and this is a good thing? I couldn't care less about Covid-19 and never have done, but I would be quite resentful if the government did a u-turn now, right at the last hurdle. We are almost across the line in terms of house prices falling back to 2005 levels. 

I'm not being facetious by the way, I do genuinely want a yuge recession. Take the medicine etc.

1 minute ago, spunko said:

Is there a term for sceptics that believe we are being lied to, but are happy to be lied to, under the assumption that the economy will crash, asset prices will sink, and this is a good thing? I couldn't care less about Covid-19 and never have done, but I would be quite resentful if the government did a u-turn now, right at the last hurdle. We are almost across the line in terms of house prices falling back to 2005 levels. 

I'm not being facetious by the way, I do genuinely want a yuge recession. Take the medicine etc.

Woke?

Boom and bust is healthy.

The longer we prolong this business cycle which seems to have been tweaked in all manners to stay alive, the longer the pain surely?

Like pulling off a plaster or not putting a plaster on and getting an infection.