• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Anglepoise

SOMEONE'S SHOOTING UP CHATHAM!

Just now, Democorruptcy said:

Was it a local who spotted some people on a second walk?

Probably...and standing 1.95 metres apart...bastards

10 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I think the glass of wine is the giveaway here - hammered at 9 O'clock in the morning, probably on top of also being shitfaced last night.

You're going to prison sunshine.

5 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I think the glass of wine is the giveaway here - hammered at 9 O'clock in the morning, probably on top of also being shitfaced last night.

You're going to prison sunshine.

Christ, I didn’t know xyy lived in Chatham. 

22 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

From the RT comments: 

a penthouse in Kent with the view like this one cost a few bobs, this is a 100% drug dealer gone mad as no customers lol

To give him his due, he's more interesting than your average penthouse dweller.

30 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

From the RT comments: 

a penthouse in Kent with the view like this one cost a few bobs, this is a 100% drug dealer gone mad as no customers lol

That's a fair guess, knowing Chatham.

43 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

From the RT comments: 

The dealers in Geneva are still around, operating in plain sight and still obviously dealing with customers. The cops tolerate them as long as local residents aren't bothered by them and seem to want them to be black and in a certain area so the issue is easily identified and contained. Very pragmatic lot, the Swissies. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

The dealers in Geneva are still around, operating in plain sight and still obviously dealing with customers. The cops tolerate them as long as local residents aren't bothered by them and seem to want them to be black and in a certain area so the issue is easily identified and contained. Very pragmatic lot, the Swissies. 

I imagine I would have to "black up" to be taken seriously in that business, like minstrels do.

Edited by MrPin

2 hours ago, One percent said:

If any of you had been to Chatham, you would also feel like letting loose with a gun. o.O

Worse than that, I lived about 0.5 miles from that tower block a few years back. It isn't actually that 'shit' by Medway standards, that part around Gillingham docks / St Mary's Island is the nicest part of the whole of Medway in fact, aside from Rochester High Street.