• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
unregistered_guest

Happy St. George's Day!

So, what are you doing to celebrate this most auspicious event?

Wishing Emily 'Princess Nugee' Thornberry a happy St. George's Day?

Downing pork pies and beer for lunch?

Playing a dragon-slaying game on your PS4?

Inquiring minds - looking for an easy way to write an article for the Daily Mail - need to know!

William Shakespeare was born and died on St George's Day. Not the same one you understand.

Though we don't actually know that; just that he was born and died at about those dates.

But say it if it's a quiz question.

And don't mention that the Gregorian calendar was adopted in 1752 moving the dates forward by eleven days.

So in our calendar he was actually born and died on May the Fourth; Star Wars day.

Here to confuse; obscurum per obscurius.

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

William Shakespeare was born and died on St George's Day. Not the same one you understand.

Though we don't actually know that; just that he was born and died at about those dates.

But say it if it's a quiz question.

And don't mention that the Gregorian calendar was adopted in 1752 moving the dates forward by eleven days.

So in our calendar he was actually born and died on May the Fourth; Star Wars day.

Here to confuse; obscurum per obscurius.

Shakespeare was a BAME multi-sexual female.

St George's celebrations not allowed. Cressida Dick is organising another big bash on Westminster Bridge tonight...should be crowded and a bit of a crush so get your place early. I gather that's nothing to do with St. Georges' though.

7 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

So, what are you doing to celebrate this most auspicious event?

Wishing Emily 'Princess Nugee' Thornberry a happy St. George's Day?

Downing pork pies and beer for lunch?

Playing a dragon-slaying game on your PS4?

Inquiring minds - looking for an easy way to write an article for the Daily Mail - need to know!

Well this is day 2 of a surposed 3 day bender was my neighbours birthday yesterday today the excuse is St. George’s day.tommorows excuse is because it’s Friday which is a pretty feeble excuse if I’m honest  

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

Well this is day 2 of a surposed 3 day bender was my neighbours birthday yesterday today the excuse is St. George’s day.tommorows excuse is because it’s Friday which is a pretty feeble excuse if I’m honest  

Who needs excuses when you have reasons!