DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Lockdown Lust

CVG

Last week I saw a love bite on my 26 year old sons neck so he’s still getting some close contact!

Many people of all ages will be hooking up in my opinion.....human nature.

4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Last week I saw a love bite on my 26 year old sons neck so he’s still getting some close contact!

Many people of all ages will be hooking up in my opinion.....human nature.

Was it a full moon?

crashmonitor

Empty beach, what harm are they doing compared to the clapping tonight where all social distancing is disregarded.

Edited by crashmonitor
  • Agree 4

swiss_democracy_for_all

I don't think I'm imagining a very hungry look about quite a few women that I see in supermarkets and out on their exercise, and it isn't because they didn't buy enough pasta. 

The lockdown is having some odd effects on people's minds. If it goes on through the summer and the hot weather, we are going to see some examples of extreme behaviour IMO.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Fear of death has long been associated with increased sexual desire and urges to reproduce.

It's a natural response to imminent mortality

Plants do it too when stressed

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I don't think I'm imagining a very hungry look about quite a few women that I see in supermarkets and out on their exercise, and it isn't because they didn't buy enough pasta. 

The lockdown is having some odd effects on people's minds. If it goes on through the summer and the hot weather, we are going to see some examples of extreme behaviour IMO.

It’s very interesting indeed to observe how people change when a universal situation affects everyone. 

A couple of evenings ago around 10pm I was sitting in my sunroom and heard the neighbours dog barking excessively and mum and dad having an extreme shouting argument. It went on for twenty minutes. He seemed to be having some kind of meltdown and she seemed to be pleading with him to calm down. Never heard their two young men offspring living at home in the fracas. Haven’t heard anything like that from their home ever in the ten years Ive lived here. Would place them as a nice, friendly, decent working family, very keen cyclists (males), sensible, never go to pubs other than for meals. 

Doubt she is the type to have an affair though you never now. Overweight, mumsy, straight laced type. In comparison he is tall, lean and attractive. Just my personal judgements though I would think quite a lot of people would think she’d punched above her weight. Married over 20 years and aged around early to mid forties.

Cabin fever or not getting his oats elsewhere?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

9 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

It's a natural response to imminent mortality

Plants do it too when stressed

Some plants will fertilise themselves when stressed.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

• Lol 4

One percent
11 minutes ago, dgul said:

Some plants will fertilise themselves when stressed.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

Triffids?  We had the things in the sky this week. o.O

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There’s more prick teasers around on dateing sites I’m told,my mates quite happy to visit them but has been told by a few they can’t meet dureing lockdown lol

• Lol 1

Bedrag Justesen
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Fear of death has long been associated with increased sexual desire and urges to reproduce.

The funeral service male boner and female squirt box. .

It's a real phenomenon apparently.

1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

It’s very interesting indeed to observe how people change when a universal situation affects everyone. 

A couple of evenings ago around 10pm I was sitting in my sunroom and heard the neighbours dog barking excessively and mum and dad having an extreme shouting argument. It went on for twenty minutes. He seemed to be having some kind of meltdown and she seemed to be pleading with him to calm down. Never heard their two young men offspring living at home in the fracas. Haven’t heard anything like that from their home ever in the ten years Ive lived here. Would place them as a nice, friendly, decent working family, very keen cyclists (males), sensible, never go to pubs other than for meals. 

Doubt she is the type to have an affair though you never now. Overweight, mumsy, straight laced type. In comparison he is tall, lean and attractive. Just my personal judgements though I would think quite a lot of people would think she’d punched above her weight. Married over 20 years and aged around early to mid forties.

Cabin fever or not getting his oats elsewhere?

Bit posh.

• Lol 1

Bedrag Justesen
1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

Doubt she is the type to have an affair though you never now. Overweight, mumsy, straight laced type.

She's a woman.

That's exactly the type.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Hang your head in shame for posting that shite Chewy.

That bloke is the modern Richard Stilgoe - only much less funny that even that boring "That's Life" cunt...

XYY

That was indeeed tedious.  I thought he used to be interesting when he was an economist, perhaps he should stick to that.

• Agree 2

Frizzers is one of those odd people that I want to like their stuff, but often don't.  Shame, because he is obviously smart and red pilled to fuck and back.  I'd love a pub crawl with the top hat wearing cunt.  It would be legendary.

• Agree 2