• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Democorruptcy

If your cat looks a bit under the weather....

Confirmation of COVID-19 in Two Pet Cats in New York

Until we know more, CDC recommends the following:

Do not let pets interact with people or other animals outside the household.

Keep cats indoors when possible to prevent them from interacting with other animals or people.

Walk dogs on a leash, maintaining at least 6 feet from other people and animals.

Avoid dog parks or public places where a large number of people and dogs gather.

If you are sick with COVID-19 (either suspected or confirmed by a test), restrict contact with your pets and other animals, just like you would around other people.

When possible, have another member of your household care for your pets while you are sick.

Avoid contact with your pet, including petting, snuggling, being kissed or licked, and sharing food or bedding.

If you must care for your pet or be around animals while you are sick, wear a cloth face covering and wash your hands before and after you interact with them.

Well the neighbours kept there cat in for 3 days once they found out my lad had caught it allegadly they claimed it had cut its paw.they let it out he shouts sabastion and the dam thing crossed 2 gardens to be picked up by him.its real name is 0zzy .its following my lad around like a dog ffs.

9C9BF21D-000B-4521-9897-FF3339F9EA41.png

20 hours ago, MaxTheCat said:

My cat decided to drink the oat milk I had put on my cereal this morning while I was getting a spoon therefore I had no breakfast.  Little bastard that he is.  He will make a nice rug one day.

Aww 
My last one was discovered drinking my tea by dipping her foot in. And she was using her foot cos she couldn't reach with her head anymore. 
I suspect we'd been sharing tea for a long time.

5 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Aww 
My last one was discovered drinking my tea by dipping her foot in. And she was using her foot cos she couldn't reach with her head anymore. 
I suspect we'd been sharing tea for a long time.

Mine enjoys fishing tea bags out of cups while they are brewing.  He also likes to lick plates.  His favourite thing though is being a total evil bastard on websites  he is quite anti islamic and got himself banned from the guardian a few times for suggesting he could be allowed to eat illegal migrants.