DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Coronavirus Totalitarian state

TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

image.png.4276867212acb904378a182108e1d58e.png

As far as I am concerned I am now living in a totalitarian state.

The question is, will it end.  Will the establishment hand back control. I fear not.

Pish Bawsak announced 100% state backed loans for small businesses.  We have banks for such things.  The tories have gone full on communist.

• Agree 8

One percent

We’ve been predicting this since the inception of the forum. It’s just gone live in the last few weeks. No way are they going to relinquish control back to the great unwashed. Just drink gin, pay as little tax as possible and forget it. 

• Agree 10

Wight Flight
6 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Pish Bawsak announced 100% state backed loans for small businesses.  We have banks for such things. 

We really don't.

Only 2% of bank lending goes to small businesses.

They prefer property.

• Agree 5

20 minutes ago, One percent said:

We’ve been predicting this since the inception of the forum. It’s just gone live in the last few weeks. No way are they going to relinquish control back to the great unwashed. Just drink gin, pay as little tax as possible and forget it. 

It’s going to have weaknesses I’ve never read it yet it arrived this afternoon lol 

5012ECB2-2116-42B8-89EB-CC93230B5F9E.jpeg

• Agree 3

One percent
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

It’s going to have weaknesses I’ve never read it yet it arrived this afternoon lol 

Good move. It lays out the establishment game plan superbly. Bit of a heavy read. If you get passed the line, “the clocks struck 13” you are doing well. xD

• Agree 4

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Reading that for the first time after recent events will be a bit like watching Pulp Fiction for the first time having seen the Direct Line ads.

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1

2 minutes ago, eight said:

Reading that for the first time after recent events will be a bit like watching Pulp Fiction for the first time having seen the Direct Line ads.

I had to read all of the lord of the rings books just before watching the films 

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Good move. It lays out the establishment game plan superbly. Bit of a heavy read. If you get passed the line, “the clocks struck 13” you are doing well. xD

Animal

farm was fantastic but simple introduction to the left er i

mean communism 

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I've lost all interest in having a meaningful stake in society so I'm just enjoying the experience of going fully through the looking glass and finding out that that impossible things become true and truth becomes impossible.  It's like nothing on earth, like the biggest mind**** drugs trip ever.  There is literally no predicting what crazy things are going to happen next.

It's the end of days.  It's overwhelming.

It is amazing how quickly the world has changed.

Imagine in the british election last year Corybn would have proposed banning social gatherings, giving money away free to small businesses, a rent strike, etc.  He would have been called a loonie.

And yet here we are with a tory gvt....

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

It is amazing how quickly the world has changed.

Imagine in the british election last year Corybn would have proposed banning social gatherings, giving money away free to small businesses, a rent strike, etc.  He would have been called a loonie.

And yet here we are with a tory gvt....

Yep and here we are under a Tory goverment and I’m puting seriese thought into takeing clay pigeon shooting up fucking how the world turns 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The world hasn't changed that much.

It's still full of cunts...

XYY

Yep full of cunts some even try drag others into the shit they get themselves into its ace at work at the moment

That’s harsh mate it’s nealy has cowardly has someone saying I’d posted a pic of my misses fingering herself because I’d posted a pic of me cleaning my arse .just joshing you miserable northern cunt .its a classic distraction technique but she had no fingers up her snatch .im waiting for the Japanese schoolgirls outfit to arrive before I post those xx

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

This past month has exposed the sheer number of aggressive, ‘do what you’re told!’ folk that live amongst us. Not many free-thinkers left in this country.

Fuck them they will be found wanting ,just like the twat who disturbed our barbecue was the other night when he asked if we were social distancing he was about 6ft 1 and I’m trying to keep a straight face squaring up to him at 5ft 7 has he tried with his probeing questions the chants of put him in the freezer mark night of unnerved him either way you know given a bit of authority he would be part of big brother 

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, One percent said:

And what if they nick all the gin for themselves?

I’m takeing the piss you mardy fuck I even joked I’d not seen the pic which I actualy have not .the day I give a fuck what you think or indeed anyone on this forum thinks of me is the day I rise to the occasion and actual

accelerate what pisses people off .until I get banned threats of blocking me I treat with a badge of honour .but I agree you’ve posted your star fish allegadly I’ve not seen it and I’ve posted a pic of her upstairs when she was lighter covering her snatch but not fingering herself  . So maybe the solution is a tasteful covering of your bits .no doubt nipples of either sex will be allowed it’s only fair 

Edited by stokiescum

Whowhywhen?

....ah - that's why i love this place..... the technicalities of fingers-in/fingers-out - you don't get these high-brow conversations on TOS.... you just don't.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 7

13 minutes ago, Whowhywhen? said:

....ah - that's why i love this place..... the technicalities of fingers-in/fingers-out - you don't get these high-brow conversations on TOS.... you just don't.

Agree he is a mardy cunt but only because of other mardy cunts I put more pictures of what I’m up to now only because I was asked not to turn this site into Facebook my answer was more pictures ,

TheCountOfNowhere
9 hours ago, stokiescum said:

One of only 2 books that i've read that when I picked it up I couldn't put it down, literally read it in one sitting. Let us know what you think.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere
  • Agree 2

Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

One of only 2 books that i've read that when I picked it up I couldn't put it down, literally read it in one sitting. Let us know what you think.

What was the other?

(Watership Down for me)

• Agree 1

TheCountOfNowhere
Just now, Wight Flight said:

What was the other?

(Watership Down for me)

Im trying to remember, I know it was 2 tho.

Lord of the rings on the other hand took about 2 years.

9 hours ago, One percent said:

We have but we need to make life uncomfortable for the states employees it is one small way of flighting back

• Agree 4

4 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

One of only 2 books that i've read that when I picked it up I couldn't put it down, literally read it in one sitting.

Read this start to finish on an overnight train journey, a proper old and knackered copy like this one too.

9b8deadbbea27be56af50956882f0baa.jpg

4 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Edited by Panther

TheCountOfNowhere
4 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

We have but we need to make life uncomfortable for the states employees it is one small way of flighting back

I was called a "customer" when I rang up about the threatening letter I got for forgetting to pay my council tax. ( NEVER PAY COUNCIL TAX BY DIRECT DEBIT, NEVER ), think it was 7 days late !!!

When I pointed out this was offensive because I am clearly not a customer the state sponsored lacky pointed out I was wrong.  When I said if that case what happens when I dont pay my council tax, "you go to jail" she said.  I pointed out this was no way to treat their customers and did she mind if I shopped at a different local authority with cheaper rates, "you can't do that either" she said.  "So I'm not a customer" I said so why are you calling me one.....silence

Anyway, reminds me something council tax related, I will do it on the normal forum...

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere
  • Agree 4