DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

New metal thread

ThePiltdownMan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/11/2017 at 21:46, Bedrag Justesen said:

Never did watch the television series so this is new to me. Great song. Cheers Bedrag I have added to my playlist. 

Bedrag Justesen
1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

Never did watch the television series so this is new to me. Great song. Cheers Bedrag I have added to my playlist. 

I think you will like the TV series if you can watch it sometime.

On 17/01/2019 at 20:18, Bedrag Justesen said:

I think you will like the TV series if you can watch it sometime.

Yep started with this, Curse of the gold and it was very good. It reminded me that a detectorist who I once knew because he detected around our house, the site of a Medieval fayre,  fell to his death when he accidentally backed off a Derbyshire cliff edge in the act of detecting. Amazingly can't get a link to that, possibly early days for the internet. It may have been Froggat Edge ( pictured) and the guy was a fanatic from Belper. All the info you would think would get a result.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06tdq5d/detectorists-2015-christmas-special

froggattedge01abig.jpg.c810717ada9aa6e89c0924d72f63159d.jpg

Archived