• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Rare Bear

NHS to withdraw bamies from Covid 19 front line

15 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Who will they have left?

Maybe, just maybe they will now have the foresight to actually train enough of our own. 

no, scrub that, stupid idea. Much better to use lack of staff, trained, willing or otherwise as an excuse to flood the country. 

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Maybe, just maybe they will now have the foresight to actually train enough of our own. 

no, scrub that, stupid idea. Much better to use lack of staff, trained, willing or otherwise as an excuse to flood the country. 

I suspect many have been resident for years, or born here. I disapprove of the BAME acronym, and I am the Spokesman for the NG Community.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I suspect many have been resident for years, or born here. I disapprove of the BAME acronym, and I am the Spokesman for the NG Community.

Succinctly put.

I have no problem with colour or ethnicity, I also appreciate that people want to keep their own traditions and religious and eating habits etc.  However the Brits are the only group of people who go to another country and consider the residents to be foreigners.

I do object to the minority who feel that we should change our traditions and laws to suit them.

6 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Clearly the NHS must adopt a policy of not employing BAME staff going forwards as they are not fit for purpose.

Watch Raab carefully navigate himself round the issue of some groups being more affected than others to avoid the 'ist issues.

But quite clearly, the old plus the overweight, unfit people who eat a culturally shit diet of carbs, fat and sugar and never, ever, exercise or even walk far (most of certain non-indigenous communities) will be adversely affected by an illness like this.

It is a problem of their own making and I have run out of fucks.

Just now, One percent said:

Any from overseas, just like a lot don’t trust ours. You do not know what has been taught and how thoroughly. 

Any more probably. Catford College croche degree?

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Watch Raab carefully navigate himself round the issue of some groups being more affected than others to avoid the 'ist issues.

But quite clearly, the old plus the overweight, unfit people who eat a culturally shit diet of carbs, fat and sugar and never, ever, exercise or even walk far (most of certain non-indigenous communities) will be adversely affected by an illness like this.

It is a problem of their own making and I have run out of fucks.

I think it is excellent news.

It means a return to young fit female nurses.

Happy days.

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

I think it is excellent news.

It means a return to young fit female nurses.

Happy days.

Only if you are ill, which is not happy.

So they're admitting the PPE is still not fit for purpose. If I saw a load of BAME leaving their post I'd be going on strike if the risk of catching the virus is that high. The Hipocritic oath only goes so far.

22 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Clearly the NHS must adopt a policy of not employing BAME staff going forwards as they are not fit for purpose.

Where are the NHS (Peace and blessings be upon them) going to find thousands of normal weight White women nurses to replace all of the Bame staff at such short notice.

Just now, M S E Refugee said:

Where are the NHS (Peace and blessings be upon them) going to find thousands of normal weight White women nurses to replace all of the Bame staff at such short notice.

China of course 😊

3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

@spunko any chance we can have that as an autocorrect?