• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ha ha ha caught. Cunt.

Just now, Shamone said:

Christ on a fucking bike.

Donkey I think. Mind you it could be a conker. And Napolean rode a donkey.

2 minutes ago, eight said:

I used to go out with Emma Thompson. Not that one.

It's a pretty common name. Like Elizabeth Windsor.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, eight said:

Me and Thompson split up because I missed her birthday party to watch Sunderland play Barnsley. True story.

Wow, you are cracking it with Third Place BRAGGER Wighty, who knows everyone he saw on a train.

Edited by MrPin

55 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Be fair. She would have flown cleanly if she could.

Yes, it's those pesky scientists letting the side down again. If only they'd invent something useful like a clockwork plane; so Emma would be able to effortlessly signal her virtue wherever and whenever she wanted.

The bastards! And they haven't even got round to vaccinating everyone yet. Just what do these scientists do all day?

I suppose it depends what you call a primary residence..  I guess in the UK it is her primary residence.

I’m not really sure why any of it really matters,  other than it is a good way to beat up on second home owners and is a good way for the media to stir up a bit of shit.  My work colleagues’ son returned from Australia recently (think he finished a contract or something).  Matey went to the airport and picked up him and his mate and drove them all home.

Probably won’t make the papers because he’s not famous.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-climate-film-trfn/makers-of-climate-film-starring-emma-thompson-urge-britain-to-do-more-idUSKBN22D5JP

LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Britain has not done enough to address climate change in the year since it became the first country to declare an emergency, say the makers of a new short film starring Emma Thompson being released on Friday to mark the anniversary.

“Extinction” is a fictionalised account of last year’s Extinction Rebellion protests in Britain that features Thompson - who herself took part in the demonstrations - as an activist.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I suppose it depends what you call a primary residence..  I guess in the UK it is her primary residence.

In this instance it's where someone with the morals of a five to eleven year old lives.

Edited by Option5

2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

In this instance it's where someone with the concience of a five to eleven year old lives.

Yeah, to be fair I was confusing her with Emma Watson.  At 62 it’s not like someone needs to go back and stay with her mum.

I still think it’s mostly a big fuss over nothing though. As long as people are broadly observing the lockdown and not running about here there and everywhere.. whether people isolate in their primary, secondary or tertiary residence is a matter of supreme indifference to me o.O

26 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-climate-film-trfn/makers-of-climate-film-starring-emma-thompson-urge-britain-to-do-more-idUSKBN22D5JP

LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Britain has not done enough to address climate change in the year since it became the first country to declare an emergency, say the makers of a new short film starring Emma Thompson being released on Friday to mark the anniversary.

“Extinction” is a fictionalised account of last year’s Extinction Rebellion protests in Britain that features Thompson - who herself took part in the demonstrations - as an activist.

What they are probably implying here is that Britain hasn't increased the taxation on flying by a factor of 5 or 10. That would of course discourage the plebs from flying, while having little effect on Emma and her rich lovvie mates flying between their holiday homes in Venice and rainy old Blighty, when the mood takes them.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

From the article 

mma Thompson flew to her second home in Scotland 

how does that work?  Is it only the plebs who are not allowed to do this?  

Yes, basically.

SEI_63280933.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

London XR wankers.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/25/emma-thompson-says-we-should-fly-less-after-flying-5000-miles-to-join-climate-protest-9316937/

She flew 6000 miles to that.

Then, recently, glew to Venice as Brits are oiks. Then she flew to Scotland as venetians are greasy wops.

Shell be flying down to London when she finds out Scots are ginger drunks.

so she flew from the epicentre to a rural spot just because she can.  I'm sure there will be mixed feelings about this on the lovely banks Loch Eck.  I don't per se blame her but as she's a public figure and this was expressively warned against she has no leg to stand out and is yet one more idiot talking head filled with empty words and little integrity.