• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director

It's kinda funny he got caught out by a late night call from a journalist after commenting to the So-Called BBC Bint that Don Juniors inexperience made him fall for Russian lawyer meeting.

Mooch probably had had a drink.

Teetotal Trump won't be pleased.

1 hour ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

WTF did I just read?

Its been bugging me since I read it (via FT alphaville).

You know who he is - Its Rumpelstiltskin, been to a tailor, got a job on Wall St, got connected in the White House.

'Spin that straw to gold you lazy, spoilt cunt. Or Ill outsource your job to India'

15 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

What, old "triple-nipple"...?

it would indeed.

XYY

Scaramaga was played by Christopher Lee . Way over 6 foot.

This bloke a short arse radgey bastard.

More Nick Nack, with a better tailor but worse temper.

2 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

Fake news! xD

(Although I think he did actually say all those things xD).

Why would someone who has the slightest sliver of awareness of politics air the White House's dirty laundry to a CNN reporter? The whole thing seems vanishingly unlikely to be true.

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Scaramaga was played by Christopher Lee . Way over 6 foot.

This bloke a short arse radgey bastard.

More Nick Nack, with a better tailor but worse temper.

:)

There are folk walking this Earth with a Tattoo tattoo...!

481dcd6a27f1d4d5d2e5fe2513272137.jpg

One thing's for sure - the only way that he's shagging their-lass is if she has a friggin' ladder in her tights...!

tattoo.jpg.fed97bbd889e1322b0ab3cb1edbb0114.jpg

XYY

18 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

There are folk walking this Earth with a Tattoo tattoo...!

481dcd6a27f1d4d5d2e5fe2513272137.jpg

One thing's for sure - the only way that he's shagging their-lass is if she has a friggin' ladder in her tights...!

tattoo.jpg.fed97bbd889e1322b0ab3cb1edbb0114.jpg

XYY

Sad story about him - a full grown persons organs in a tiny mans bodies.

Bet she sat on him for her lady pleasures.

20 hours ago, spygirl said:

Sad story about him - a full grown persons organs in a tiny mans bodies.

Bet she sat on him for her lady pleasures.

She had to get in line!

Bond dwarf Hervé Villechaize a 'diseased sex maniac with unnatural lusts' says Roger Moore

ROGER MOORE revealed that dwarf James Bond and Fantasy Island actor Hervé Villechaize was a "sex maniac" who slept with 35 women, mainly prostitutes, during the filming of The Man With The Golden Gun.

Source :- http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/738394/Bond-dwarf-Herve-Villechaize-Roger-Moore-sex-maniac-unnatural-lusts-Man-With-Golden-Gun

Moore was speaking at the Southbank Centre, when he revealed the sexual peccadillos of Villechaize, who was 3ft 11ins tall.

The 89-year-old recalled: "When we were in Hong Kong he would find girls in girly clubs and go with a flashlight, 'You, you, not you.'"

In a staggering evocation of the bygone days of promiscuity and sexism, Moore added that he asked Villechaize how many women he had slept during the film shoot in the Far East.

I wondered whether he has done the job for a mate that was required of him - get rid of Priebus and shake up the comms team.

Phone up a CNN hack hours into the job and blather knowing full well they will most certainly run with the story. All seems a bit too contrived.

"Scaramucci? Hi Anthony, Donald Trump here, listen, I've got a job for you, here's what I want you to do"

Edited by Hopeful

4 hours ago, Hopeful said:

I wondered whether he has done the job for a mate that was required of him - get rid of Priebus and shake up the comms team.

Phone up a CNN hack hours into the job and blather knowing full well they will most certainly run with the story. All seems a bit too contrived.

"Scaramucci? Hi Anthony, Donald Trump here, listen, I've got a job for you, here's what I want you to do"

the So-Called BBC is suggesting as much. I don't get their John Kerry reference though!

On 29/07/2017 at 21:38, Panther said:

As a diseased sex maniac with unnatural lusts he would more than likely get an honour these days

What's Bill got to do with this?

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

the So-Called BBC is suggesting as much. I don't get their John Kerry reference though!

Sometimes the So-Called BBC can be right but not even understand why, such is the So-Called BBC

If it was all a ruse, I would imagine John Kelly was in on the whole ruse from the start. Trump found a way to give Kelly a clean slate. And Scaramucci said his role was disruptive in his Newsnight interview. Sometimes, it's best to hide in plain sight.

Look at Scaramucci

scaramucci-is-out-as-trumps-communicatio

I can just see him with the Mafia's classic favourite, the Thompson sub-machine gun

At the moment, I'm thoroughly enjoying Trump's Presidency. If I'm right, even the current spat between US and Russian diplomats is all orchestrated. But who is helping Trump? A huge powerplay seems to be going on.

On the other hand, I just could have watched too many gangster movies.

Edited by Hopeful

Really if the Trump soap opera doesn't tip any stragglers into seeing through politics, and the MSM, as scripted theatre carefully devised for consumption by the masses nothing will.

Next week 'Ivanka suspected of giving official baddie Kim Jong-un a handjob to completion in return for North Korean hackers help to win presidential election'

If Kelly stipulated Scaramucci must go before he accepted it is surprising as Trump accepts no other boss than himself. Isnt't this just another event indicative of the fact that Trump is not part of the Republican party as such and they twist against him all the time. The only appointments he can be certain of are his family links and they prove to be double dealing and incompetent to an extent that may yet bring about his impeachment.

8 minutes ago, man o' the year said:

If Kelly stipulated Scaramucci must go before he accepted it is surprising as Trump accepts no other boss than himself. Isnt't this just another event indicative of the fact that Trump is not part of the Republican party as such and they twist against him all the time. The only appointments he can be certain of are his family links and they prove to be double dealing and incompetent to an extent that may yet bring about his impeachment.

Wasn't 'Drain the swamp' a campaign theme. I wonder if respected ex-military would step up to Trump if they didn't see eye to eye, but rather saw a fiasco? I think the whole Scaramucci - Priebus - Spicer - Kelly revolving door could have been orchestrated, and involved Kelly.

Unless Kelly stepped up to stop a fiasco....

Edited by Hopeful