• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Dream Analysis Thread

I have plenty of dreams where I end-up shagging the arse off some fine lady.

This must be at least once a week.

But the alarm-clock ALWAYS goes off before I cum...!

Can anyone explain that...?

XYY

Of course the alarm goes off shit-for-brains.

As soon as I drift into conciousness, and feel your cheesy-cock rubbing against my arse, then I make damn sure the fucker goes off...!

Mrs XYY

Not so bad since I cut out Stilton, before bedtime but, what does always really freak me out is vivid dreams where I'm somewhere and I just do not recognise the imagery. If it's some bastardisation of places I've been, films I've seen and other bits of my life that's fine but when it's some full realised dreamscape that bears no resemblance to anything I've ever seen I find it massively freaky.

I have to admit I was deliberately having the Stilton as a bit of a sort of dairy LSD in the anticipation of some epic dream.

Tend to sleep like  the dead these days, but when I was a bit younger I used to have some spectacularly vivid nightmares. I still remember some of them and, if I was a remotely talented artist, I reckon I could make some money flogging them to Stephen King.

One I remember clearly was walking into a plain, clinical bathroom (or a similar room with a large mirror) and there was a small, pale boy facing the mirror. I could see his reflection and he started to smile, it got bigger and bigger until it resembled a sharks mouth with bleeding edges. His eyes went red and all of a sudden with horrible speed, he turned and started running towards me.

Woke up at that point thoroughly shat up. 

I managed to scream awake half a 747 once after a particularly impressive bit of sleep horror.

Sometimes I have a dream and think I really must remember that whilst still half asleep but when I wake up I can't.

When I was I kid I regularly had flying dreams, looking down on my home town from above, proper aerial photography type stuff way before google earth was invented. The 'footage' was spectacularly real and surprisingly vividly accurate. Way weird how the brain can do that.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Sometimes I have a dream and think I really must remember that whilst still half asleep but when I wake up I can't.

When I was I kid I regularly had flying dreams, looking down on my home town from above, proper aerial photography type stuff way before google earth was invented. The 'footage' was spectacularly real and surprisingly vividly accurate. Way weird how the brain can do that.

I heard a programme on this, it was something like lucid or controllable dreaming, seemed most common in student age people.

21 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Tend to sleep like  the dead these days, but when I was a bit younger I used to have some spectacularly vivid nightmares. I still remember some of them and, if I was a remotely talented artist, I reckon I could make some money flogging them to Stephen King.

One I remember clearly was walking into a plain, clinical bathroom (or a similar room with a large mirror) and there was a small, pale boy facing the mirror. I could see his reflection and he started to smile, it got bigger and bigger until it resembled a sharks mouth with bleeding edges. His eyes went red and all of a sudden with horrible speed, he turned and started running towards me.

Woke up at that point thoroughly shat up. 

I managed to scream awake half a 747 once after a particularly impressive bit of sleep horror.

I think the worst dream I had as a kid involved that jester cunt from Rentaghost trying to slice my head off with an axe.  Even now I can't listen to him doing that evil laugh at the end of the show.  

Just now, The Prick said:

I think the worst dream I had as a kid involved that jester cunt from Rentaghost trying to slice my head off with an axe.  Even now I can't listen to him doing that evil laugh at the end of the show.  

I used to fancy Mrs Popov.

6a235d21759201bc4836d976be85a469abeae28a

6 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I used to fancy Mrs Popov.

6a235d21759201bc4836d976be85a469abeae28a

Me too.  I'd gladly have had my head chopped off by her.

I don't really remember much about my dreams these days and haven't for a long time. Nothing much to remember about them although I do for a short time think about what I've dreamt but it's all very vague.

One that haunts me now and again from about 20 years ago was a very vivid one when I was stood in rubble and devastation in front of a firing squad. I awoke before the guns were fired.

That one was alarming and for a moment when I woke I thought it was real. 

For a few months I have been having dreams of hanging myself on my top landing. I was quite disturbed about these as I could not understand why I was, and still am, having them. But when I looked into it apparently such a dream is due to that, on a subconcious level, feeling badly let down / betrayed. I have been feeling that way for about 14 months now so, well, interesting how the mind works.

If I don't post anymore then, of course, the dream analysis was bollox.