• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I'll Handle it

Ahmaud Arbery dindu' nuthin' or didn't dindu' nuthin' ?

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

whatever the facts are, it's clear that there will not be any willingness to accept the 'truth' by anyone on either side.

the pro-blacks will see this as two good old boys killing an innocent young jogger

the pro-whites will see this as two gold old boys following a suspicious black guy who then attacks one of them and gets shot in self defence

Having seen the video, either of the above could be true.  If I was running the investigation, it would be quite easy to work out.  Was the shot person carrying a phone?  If so, get the location records and map the route and speed.  If he was jogging, there will be no pauses, and a route that makes sense.  He will also have done previous jogs and his phone will also show those jogs.

If he was jogging, it was murder.  If not, he was casing the neighbourhood for robbery, and it was self defence.

Of course, they will never do that simple examination and share the information, because that would not satisfy either side.  How dare you question the right of a black man to be in that area.  How dare you suggest that the good old boys were wrong to doubt a black man in that area.

Yes, once something like this is politicized the rational truth of it is unlikely to emerge. 

51 minutes ago, Gloommonger said:

He was well known in that neighbourhood for jogging by. Some people would wave at him. From the video it looks like an ambush. No reason to shoot the man.

yes, that would seem a simple explanation.

but - he has two previous offences - bringing a gun to a school event and theft of a TV.  He lives a long way away, according to sources - a 2 hour jog/run, and not a rational route.  He wasn't wearing jogging kit (or was he?).  He was on security camera (or someone like him) shortly earlier in an empty property nearby which was the original call to police for an intruder.

etc etc.

my point is that there is a very simple way to prove whether this guy was a jogger or not.  His route.  And that is provable by phone records and traffic cameras.

My initial reaction was he got what he deserved but this reaction was strongly conditioned by the association of him with multiple local burglaries within the report.

So I'm rowing back to an open minded position.

If he was responsible for the burglaries then my sympathies are with the two guys trying to maintain law and order.

If he wasn't and was just a regular jogger then it's a folie a deux by the father and son who put two and two together and made five.

I like the idea of vigilantism - as in people defending their families and communities when the law has failed them - but it can end up with innocent people hurt; as is also the case with the justice system.

I note that the usual DNC suspects have already made up their minds because they are out and out racists.

Surely burglars wear striped jerseys, masks, and carry a bag, marked SWAG? In any case if you see somebody dressed like this, it is better to phone the plod, rather than just shoot them.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

My initial reaction was he got what he deserved but this reaction was strongly conditioned by the association of him with multiple local burglaries within the report.

If he was responsible for the burglaries then my sympathies are with the two guys trying to maintain law and order.

If he wasn't and was just a regular jogger then it's a folie a deux by the father and son who put two and two together and made five.

I like the idea of vigilantism - as in people defending their families and communities when the law has failed them - but it can end up with innocent people hurt; as is also the case with the justice system.

I note that the usual DNC suspects have already made up their minds because they are out and out racists.

Yes, this is my position that either side could be in the right here.  What I find time and again with these cases is that the very simple factual evidence to prove it one way or the other are a) never raised by the media and b) never raised by the politicians banging their drums.  And the fucking masses fall for it every time.

If any politician actually cared, they would be saying that Ahumad ran that route regularly, here is the evidence, he left home at YYY and ran this route, here is the evidence.  

The fact the fuckers don't really annoys me.

I couldn't watch that smug cunt for long in the video posted above, but at the very end, he brought up the possibility of race riots, à la Rodney King, which makes me wonder whether the redneck father and son will be thrown under the bus regardless of the facts?

58 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

My eldest, who is the very opposite of a snowflake, has been following this quite closely.

He is convinced it was a lynching.

I will ask him why when he finally wakes up.

Two things that it definitely wasn't are a lynching or a cold blooded murder because the deceased was only shot after grappling for the shotgun.

If either of those was the intent they would have waited until the road was quiet and they weren't being filmed and then driven up to him and shot him whilst he was running.

Posted (edited)

I'm sure if anyone took the time to watch the Molyneux video but it's a fact the father is a retired police officer and a detective. More importantly, he called in the incident to the police before the confrontation occurred.

The dead man was identified by the retired police man, he knew him from when he was still in the force. Arbery it seems, decided to suicide himself by attempting to blind side the father by going around the front of the truck. He tried to grab the shotgun - and failed. Very clever.

The retired policeman had actually worked on case Arbery was involved in.

Arbery will be remembered forever as fine upstanding member of the community who was out for a jog.

None of this matters as a blik has been killed by a white. Even if the father and son are acquitted - it doesn't matter.

Forever and a day Arbery will a blik out for a jog. The father and son, if acquitted can sue several publications for claiming they are white supremacists.

Arbery will still be the victim. Probably get the street named after him.

Edited by I'll Handle it

2 hours ago, I'll Handle it said:

The dead man was identified by the retired police man, he knew him from when he was still in the force.

Not only that, the retired police guy had actually worked on the case involving Arbery.

Decent plausible dissection of the case by Stefan Molyneux here:

https://youtu.be/W2M5Zh-ek9M

9 hours ago, Gloommonger said:

He was well known in that neighbourhood for jogging by. Some people would wave at him. From the video it looks like an ambush. No reason to shoot the man.

I agree.

His mum lived locally.

He appears to be wearing trainers not running shoes.

Someone drives up and starts jabbing a shotgun at him.

8 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

My eldest, who is the very opposite of a snowflake, has been following this quite closely.

He is convinced it was a lynching.

I will ask him why when he finally wakes up.

It's not a lynching.

Its  worked example of why stopping someone jogging, then poking a shotgun at them will not end well.

Theres no reason for the bloke outside the car to have a gun.

8 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

If it happened when he was in the someones property then  maybe, proptionality n all.

This appears to be a bloke jogging down a road who, when going by a parked up car, was stopped by someone waving a shotgun at him.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

If it happened when he was in the someones property then  maybe, proptionality n all.

This appears to be a bloke jogging down a road who, when going by a parked up car, was stopped by someone waving a shotgun at him.

Have you looked at this at all or are just trolling ?

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It's not a lynching.

Its  worked example of why stopping someone jogging, then poking a shotgun at them will not end well.

I am not really up with this story but did they not kill him because they thought he had committed a crime?

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It's not a lynching.

Open carry is legal. The father had called it to the cops. The dead dindu had form for carrying. I'm now fairly sure you're trolling.

Just now, Wight Flight said:

I am not really up with this story but did they not kill him because they thought he had committed a crime?

Fair enough, if they are psychic, I guess? Did they have any evidence?

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Fair enough, if they are psychic, I guess? Did they have any evidence?

Yer the cop busted him a few years ago and they saw him going into local properties.

The clips are not clear but he foes not appear to be wearing work boats.

Assuming this is correct

https://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2020/05/08/georgia-journalist-explains-why-arrests-in-horrific-ahmaud-arbery-murder-shouldnt-have-taken-so-long/

On a sunny Sunday afternoon in late February, Arbery, 25, was jogging down the middle of a quiet suburban street near Brunswick on the Georgia coast. He was wearing jogging clothes – shorts, T-shirt, Nikes — as he always did on his regular runs. 

Then its murder.

6 hours ago, Syd Germs said:

Amazingly sounds like another hate hoax.

Virtually every famous hate crime has turned out to be a hoax.

Smollett, Covington kids, girl who had her dreadlocks forcibly cut off, etc etc.

Don’t forget the water attack by the school kids.