• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Really scared old libtards

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, snaga said:

BBC viewers, it's why the government have had to scale down lockdown relaxation measures, too many people are scared shitless and demanding they remain protected.

Facebook is full of them, they want the lockdown to last until absolute certainty that they will be safe, whatever the cost to others.

same on Twitter, #extendthelockdown , makes my blood boil so have stopped visiting it as these supercilious cunts think everyone else are morons to dare to venture out in the sun and are still pushing 'protect the NHS' line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Underwhelmed said:

same on Twitter, #extendthelockdown , makes my blood boil so have stopped visiting it as these supercilious cunts think everyone else are morons to dare to venture out in the sun and are still pushing 'protect the NHS' line.

I'm not a member of twitter but there's a few decent financial types on there.  Just the 'Trending' sidebar irritates.  I randomly quick on one when I need to get angry about somethingxDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loki said:

I'm not a member of twitter but there's a few decent financial types on there.  Just the 'Trending' sidebar irritates.  I randomly quick on one when I need to get angry about somethingxDxD

yes #Covidiots is trending, these people are actually quite frightening, no doubt they consider themselves to be left leaning liberals etc but they have gone full out authoritarian & totalitarian, they want the army involved to deal with so called transgressors using baton charges, water canons, tasers etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

How do people get themselves worked up into such a state just from listening to the BBC?? I've often wondered how the population of Germany came to hate and murder the Jews...

Quote of the week there, sums state and corporate media up to a tee, the BBC, KCTV, SKY and China Central TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Underwhelmed said:

yes #Covidiots is trending, these people are actually quite frightening, no doubt they consider themselves to be left leaning liberals etc but they have gone full out authoritarian & totalitarian, they want the army involved to deal with so called transgressors using baton charges, water canons, tasers etc

Couldn't agree more

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Quote of the week there, sums state and corporate media up to a tee, the BBC, KCTV, SKY and China Central TV.

MAN ON TV SAY CLAP
WE CLAP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's just stress, from obeying silly rules.

Some OAPs get scared at the best of times, supermarkets now must be terrifying for some of them, especially if they have any existing condition and don't have anyone to shop for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, snaga said:

Facebook is full of them, they want the lockdown to last until absolute certainty that they will be safe, as long as someone is still paying them to relax at home (which they're hoping is forever), whatever the cost to others.

Fixed for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

So this is amusing. Just back from the co-op – which has instigated one of these 'one way' systems that you're supposed to walk in one direction around the entire 6 aisles of the shop. Crucially they've also blocked off the gaps so you can't skip through to the next aisle.

Now we all know the real reason is to force customers to walk further through the shop, and thus increase sales.

Anyway, I've just had to pickup a couple of items, and realised i'd forgotten something, so at the aisle end and moved a box out of the way so I could skip back to get it... Que grumpy old fart man (in red cords of course) who said those barriers were there to protect me, and was quite aggressive. I pointed out that the only other options was walking 'the wrong way' down 2 aisles passing lots of people.. or doing this .. wasn't having any of it... called me twat and offered me out!

Chap was easily in his 60's, and looks otherwise respectable (e.g. non-gyppo) and i'd have fucking flattened him. Plus – amusingly – he got right in my face to tell me, a lot close than his precious 2 metres...

I'm still constantly amazed how fearful some people now are... especially in a semi-rural area here which has a county population of 450k, yet less than 150 claimed deaths. In reality that means less than 15 directly to blame...  and yet here they are, shaking with wrathful vengeance should anyone not follow the co-op rules - no matter how illogical they might be.

I was half tempted to chin the fucker right there - except ironically, he would have ended up being a drain on the NHS resources!!

How do people get themselves worked up into such a state just from listening to the BBC?? I've often wondered how the population of Germany came to hate and murder the Jews... but i'm sure if the Beeb said old Irshwin Cohen needed to be slaughtered to produce the antidote - Mr Red Cords would be there right now flaying the skin off him and pretending he was doing us all a favour.

Why does logic, rationale and critical thinking go straight out the window?? Retards!

Which one is he?

http://lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com/?m=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Honestly. if he'd been closer to my age i'd have done that. But I might have killed him if he landed weird - could easily break a hip! Silly old cunt.

If you are ever unfortunate enough to have a replay of this situation, slowly lean right in, push the boundaries of their personal bubble and say, "Is your life really this empty?"

 Then, shoulder bump him as you pass. And resist the temptation to look back as he falls on the floor. And keep walking,

Edited by Conniption

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Conniption said:

If you are ever unfortunate enough to have a replay of this situation, slowly lean right in, push the boundaries of their personal bubble and say, "Is your life really this empty?"

 Then, shoulder bump him as you pass. And resist the temptation to look back as he falls on the floor. And keep walking,

My dog was attacked by a St Bernard when a 6 month old puppy. She is terrified of similar sized dogs now.

Beating her for being scared would make no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ashestoashes said:

vascular dementia plus side effects from pills makes them a bit chippy

The Roswell generation. Implanted with recording chips, and arse-probed by (allegedly) superior beings from Orion. It all makes sense now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.