DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

When you stop working you start to die

spygirl

Having undergone an expansive redevelopment program of extension and renovation since purchased costing approx. £4.3m and being completed in 2020, Coachgates now offers the fortunate buyer a salubrious property approximately 9500 Sq. Ft with 4 acres of land located in Flockton, a semi-rural area equidistant between Huddersfield and Wakefield. Having been skilfully and thoughtfully designed to offer the fortunate buyer a future proof and comfortable family home, some of the amazing features of this home include; a Car Showroom, Swimming pool, Cinema Room, Crestron home automation system, and a magnificent Kitchen designed by KC design. The property is accessed via a secure electric gate controlled via the Crestron home automation system with camera and remote opening, there is ample parking to the side, rear and front elevation of the property and the Car showroom which has access via the Lutron controlled electric glass bi folding doors. The Car showroom also features Air source climate control heating, Barrisol ceiling, Speaker system, Porcelanosa tiled flooring and a two car underground lift. Upon entering the property through the main door there is ample shoe and coat storage, Alarm keypad, Crestron control panel, Porcelanosa tiled hallway with staircase rising to the first floor, convenient WC with Bagno designed sanitary ware, Bespoke fitted cupboard, ceiling speakers, LED lighting and Stucco & Stucco polished plaster feature wall. As a real heart of the home the Kitchen Dining room has been bespoke designed by KC design with a 4 meter Kitchen island, integrated Miele appliances including; full size wine cooler, integrated fridge freezer, 2 x Dishwashers, 2x Ovens, Microwave, Steamer and Proving draw as well as LED lighting, Lutron controlled blinds, Porcelanosa tiled flooring, Quooker hot and cold filter tap, another Stucco & Stucco polished plaster feature wall and Wall mounted LED television. There are also ceiling mounted speakers and from the Kitchen area the Snug to the rear elevation of the property has a triple glazed door to the terrace, Sound bar and Sub-woofer, Porcelanosa tiling and LED lighting. Access to the Spa/ Swimming pool is via the spa link corridor with LED lighting and an impressive Marine Aquarium. Upon entering the Spa this impressive extension would not look out of place in some of the world’s most luxurious Hotels and features Barrisol ceiling, Bespoke bar with bottle fridge, Quooker tap and Sink, changing room with two shower cubicles and toilets, Dance studio/ Gym area with LED lighting that can be synced to your music, Lutron controlled blinds, Sauna, Stainless steel pool with a maximum depth of 2 metres and approximate length of 15 meters, and spa pool. The pool is cleaned using an Ultraviolet pool sanitizing system. A separate annexe can be accessed externally or from within the main house and has a pleasant fitted Kitchen, Lounge/ Dining room and spacious Bedroom with fitted furniture and its own ensuite facilities comprising a Shower cubicle, wash basin, toilet and underfloor heating. The Annexe benefits from underfloor heating, bi folding doors leading to the rear elevation, Alarm system and LED lighting throughout. The main lounge has a bespoke fitted unit housing the Quad arm remote wall mounted TV, Lutron controlled blinds, integrated speaker system, LED lighting, and Porcelanosa tiled flooring. Opening up into the car showroom this room could be isolated off with some double doors or left open to admire your car collection from your lounge. Above the Car show room is the Cinema bar and Cinema room. The Cinema room has left no stone unturned and features a Dolby Atmos sound system, Cinema seating with electric operation and individual day bed, projector and projector screen with the ability to play or stream TV and Movies as well as music. The Cinema bar has various bottle fridges, mounted speakers, and fitted bar. From the first floor landing there is a further Stucco & Stucco polished wall and Alarm keypad plus a further Crestron control panel. From the first floor there are four generous double bedrooms with their own ensuite facilities all with underfloor heating, digital shower controls, heated towel rails, and a mix of shower and bath facilities. From the second floor the Master bedroom suite is an impressive addition to the original property and has bespoke fitted furniture with soft close and open, Bi fold balcony doors, ceiling mounted speakers, remote ceiling mounted LED television, LED lighting, climate control and a further wall mounted Television. The master ensuite has Bagno designed sanitary ware, free standing bath and separate shower cubicle, Laufen fitted units and wash basin, tiled flooring and underfloor heating. The property is fully triple glazed and has Underfloor heating throughout the property. Heating and electricity is generated via a sophisticated ground source heating system along with 29KW Solar array and air source heating. The property we are advised pays back to the current owner somewhere in the region of £1000 per month in income due to the energy system in place. Externally to the rear elevation of the property stretches approximately 4 acres of lawned garden with various paved terraces, gravel areas for parking and a waterfall water feature outside the swimming pool area. As an addition there are also outdoor speakers and all weather television installed for outside entertaining in the summer months. The monitored alarm system includes 16 CCTV cameras with external day/ night vandal resistant dome cameras. All cameras feed into the Crestron home automation systems so can be viewed internally via a control panel or remotely via your mobile or tablet. Installed is also a perimeter security system with 12 sensor early warning system programmable to trigger lighting, email alerts and TV.

Popped up local homes n gardens.

Im 99% sure its No 5 Coachgates.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78323851.html

The cars all have vanity plates Ade...

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/918339442/MR-ADRIAN-NICHOLAS-HARRIS/summary

I'd love to know the story.

What genius spends 4.3m on a refurb n try n sell for 3m?

I wonder what's driving the sale?

One percent
11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

How much to live in Wakefield?  O.o

sleepwello'nights
13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Fuck me. If i had that kind of money...  xD

You've probably got more than him if I've read the details on the link @spygirl's provided.

One percent
5 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

You've probably got more than him if I've read the details on the link @spygirl's provided.

I don’t have enough to spunk that kind of money on a house in Wakefield. Even if i did, I would think it a very bad idea. o.O

Bricks & Mortar
2 hours ago, One percent said:

I don’t have enough to spunk that kind of money on a house in Wakefield. Even if i did, I would think it a very bad idea. o.O

By the looks of things, neither did he.  And yes it was.

leonardratso

doesnt flockton get snowed in? i used to drive through it to/from work in sheffield a coupla decades back.

looked a shithole to be honest (well, the poor end of it) emley moor mast? i think im thinking of the right place.

11 hours ago, leonardratso said:

doesnt flockton get snowed in? i used to drive through it to/from work in sheffield a coupla decades back.

looked a shithole to be honest (well, the poor end of it) emley moor mast? i think im thinking of the right place.

Yes.

I think what happens is the local larger towns are such shitholes that people get over excited when they drive out and the local area is not some 3rd world shithole.

Not my scene personally, a bit too flash. I don't understand why someone with a perimeter security system would let their possessions be seen by the world, I would tell the EA to get those car photos off ASAP. It's unfortunate but the way of the world today.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Not my scene personally, a bit too flash. I don't understand why someone with a perimeter security system would let their possessions be seen by the world, I would tell the EA to get those car photos off ASAP. It's unfortunate but the way of the world today.

I dont see why anyone feeling the need for a perimeter security fence * would live in a small square of land surrounded by Dewsbury, Wakey, Barnsley n Huddersfield.

* Unless they had to shift vans loads of smack.

Allegedly - just for TMT.

sancho panza
16 hours ago, spygirl said:

Having undergone an expansive redevelopment program of extension and renovation since purchased costing approx. £4.3m and being completed in 2020, Coachgates now offers the fortunate buyer a salubrious property approximately 9500 Sq. Ft with 4 acres of land located in Flockton, a semi-rural area equidistant between Huddersfield and Wakefield. Having been skilfully and thoughtfully designed to offer the fortunate buyer a future proof and comfortable family home, some of the amazing features of this home include; a Car Showroom, Swimming pool, Cinema Room, Crestron home automation system, and a magnificent Kitchen designed by KC design.

I laughed at the bit in bold.Future proof....clearly not.

4 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

I laughed at the bit in bold.Future proof....clearly not.

Mam, mam, Kielye-XX has fallen into the swimming room  in the front room and drowned.

goldbug9999
20 hours ago, spygirl said:

https://youtu.be/BUnvgKhWZdI?t=28

I dont know at it is about women but a lot of them seem to fud themselves stupid at the thought of being able to put in a kitchen island and some spotlights or whatever interior design fetish they have. I guess its the equivalent of blokes wanting expensive but generally futile tuning mods on cars.

1 minute ago, goldbug9999 said:

I've never read such an unrelenting stream of brands, bragging and complex things that go ping n break.

Talking Monkey
5 hours ago, spygirl said:

I dont see why anyone feeling the need for a perimeter security fence * would live in a small square of land surrounded by Dewsbury, Wakey, Barnsley n Huddersfield.

* Unless they had to shift vans loads of smack.

Allegedly - just for TMT.

Holy fuck spy is this part of the world meant to be a total shiytehole

1 hour ago, Talking Monkey said:

Holy fuck spy is this part of the world meant to be a total shiytehole

The area OS not a total dhithole.

There are some nice areas outside- stone pennine buildings.

However the urban areas are dire. esp. Wakey n Dewsbury.

22 hours ago, spygirl said:

Maybe he didn't spend, maybe he didn't actually pay the people who did the work, maybe there's a tonne of debt, maybe he's trying to "disappear".

On 11/05/2020 at 21:12, spygirl said:

Yep, I now know where the title of this thread came from. :D

Which is interestingly roughly what @Option5 replied to me when the topic of retirement came up. :)

I'd love a house with a showroom for my collection of crap cars. 

3 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Yep, I now know where the title of this thread came from. :D

Which is interestingly roughly what @Option5 replied to me when the topic of retirement came up. :)

I'd love a house with a showroom for my collection of crap cars. 

In this case I think the cars are the banks.....

Don Coglione
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

In this case I think the cars are the banks.....

The addition of an apostrophe would hugely change the intent of that sentence...

Archived