• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
M S E Refugee

Mass UK unemployment and third world freeloaders

6 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Week by week I am seeing more and more Third Worlders being shipped into my old home town at an alarming rate.

I really can't see this ending well when we have mass unemployment due to this pandemic.

how the fuck are they getting in given the lack of air travel?  Or do you think they are being shipped out from cities?

Just now, wherebee said:

how the fuck are they getting in given the lack of air travel?  Or do you think they are being shipped out from cities?

I think they are being shipped out from the big Cities.

One of the main thoroughfares into Carlisle is now mainly full of Arabs,Turks/Kurds,Roma and now Africans.

Also the factories in Carlisle have a high proportion of workers from Central and Eastern Europe.

It is thoroughly depressing.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Week by week I am seeing more and more Third Worlders being shipped into my old home town at an alarming rate.

I really can't see this ending well when we have mass unemployment due to this pandemic.

Can't remember the exact figure, but after 2008 something like 80-90% of newly created jobs, so near enough every single one, went to a immigrant. Government are happy to put entire generations of natives on the scrap heap long as they get their cheap slaves.

Edited by gibbon

26 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Can't remember the exact figure, but after 2008 something like 80-90% of newly created jobs, so near enough every single one, went to a immigrant. Government are happy to put entire generations of natives on the scrap heap long as they get their cheap slaves.

Well I got work, and I don't think anyone has been an immigrant in my lot since about 980. Are you thinking of pizza delivery?

3 hours ago, mattydread said:

I wish you didn't... I don't need to click the fucking link to see what's it's saying. 

Cunt:D

DM comments section never  fails to entertain.

Do the people frothing at the mouth not realise that all the "I almost cried, I'm so proud to be British, let's get more of them!" comments are at least 95% trolling. Because that's exactly the sort of thing I used to post just to see if I could get to the top of the worst-rated class :) Never managed it mind.

Guardianistas are not the type to be reading articles like that, and even if they were sent the link, they wouldn't go to the trouble of creating an account to comment. Well, I hope not :wanker:

Tbh, I can't help thinking this virus will change a lot of attitudes. We've been on easy street for a few decades and we've been generous with brown immigrants. If the economy implodes I can see a lot of attitudes hardening. The argument "we need them to do the jobs Brits are too lazy to do" will ring hollow if there are a couple of million unemployed. Native Brits aren't going to be happy seeing taxpayer money going to migrants that can't even speak English.

Can I suggest everyone here should be emailing their MPs about what they think of brown immigration?

23 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Tbh, I can't help thinking this virus will change a lot of attitudes. We've been on easy street for a few decades and we've been generous with brown immigrants. If the economy implodes I can see a lot of attitudes hardening. The argument "we need them to do the jobs Brits are too lazy to do" will ring hollow if there are a couple of million unemployed. Native Brits aren't going to be happy seeing taxpayer money going to migrants that can't even speak English.

Can I suggest everyone here should be emailing their MPs about what they think of brown immigration?

Bringing in foreigners unwanted by most of the population is currently serving two purposes. Firstly, compliant cheap slave labour for important people. Secondly, creation of resentment and uncertainty amongst the indigenous in an increasingly isolated and frightened society. People that feel powerless are easier to force unwanted change onto. Those behind this are playing with fire because it looks as if 'they' are on the verge of pushing societal change so hard  that it could backfire and end up in a very different type of revolution.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

If the economy implodes I can see a lot of attitudes hardening. The argument "we need them to do the jobs Brits are too lazy to do" will ring hollow if there are a couple of million unemployed

This the lie that the Politicians have been pushing for too long.

There are a few factories locally that pay very well and could easily be staffed locally but a high proportion of these jobs go to foreigners.

Edited by M S E Refugee

10 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

The Mail is amazingly disconnected with its core readership

All three or them?

8 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Bringing in foreigners unwanted by most of the population is currently serving two purposes. Firstly, compliant cheap slave labour for important people. Secondly, creation of resentment and uncertainty amongst the indigenous in an increasingly isolated and frightened society. People that feel powerless are easier to force unwanted change onto. Those behind this are playing with fire because it looks as if 'they' are on the verge of pushing societal change so hard  that it could backfire and end up in a very different type of revolution.

I would never have voted for a far right party (of the forced deportation/gulag type) for 45 of my years on this earth.  If I was in the UK now, I probably would, as it's probably the only chance to save 2000 years of british civilisation.  

terrible, brought on by the open borders scum.

In Australia we have a bit more time to turn the ship around using normal politics.  The recent actions by the government here, for example, give me some hope.  A 'white australia' policy is even being talked about in newspapers without censorship again...

3 hours ago, Mike Roberts said:

Quite the opposite. 

This is gold star clickbait. Posting an article that is certain to rile the core readership guarantees huge numbers of angry comments and votes.

It is also fulfilling the media role in the drive under the cloak of SARS2 for change to a more globalised UK by angering and frightening people and making them more receptive to dramatic changes 'to ensure your safety'.

3 hours ago, Mike Roberts said:

Quite the opposite. 

This is gold star clickbait. Posting an article that is certain to rile the core readership guarantees huge numbers of angry comments and votes.

Except people seek out confirmation bias. If Mail readers actively sought to be riled they would read the Guardian.  

7 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

Except people seek out confirmation bias. If Mail readers actively sought to be riled they would read the Guardian.  

I am an avid reader of the Daily Mail Comments sections and I think the standard practice of the Mail readership is to read just the headline of an article and then immediately post a comment reacting to that headline.  The Mail know this full well so make their headlines as outrageous as possible.  Very occasionally I will bother the read the article rather than just the mouth-frothing comments section and I'll find that the story does not really bear much relationship to the headline.  This doesn't matter because it's not about the information, it's about the click-bait click-rate for the advertising.