• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
muggle

Soy boys more likely to die of Coronavirus

Male Coronavirus patients with low testosterone levels are MORE likely to die from COVID-19, German hospital finds

German hospital assessed the hormone levels of 45 COVID-19 patients in ICU

Found that the vast majority of men admitted had low testosterone levels  

Testosterone may be able to stop the body's immune system from going haywire 

Low levels of the sex hormone are unable to regulate the body's immune response, leading to a 'cytokine storm' which can be fatal  

Men with low testosterone levels that contract COVID-19 are at far greater risk of dying from the virus, a study has found. 

A recent study found men are twice as likely to die from the coronavirus, but clinicians have been unable to determine why this is. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8312771/Male-coronavirus-patients-low-testosterone-levels-likely-die-COVID-19.html

Discuss! 

I’ve read many articles for years about declining testosterone levels in men. Loads if anyone wants to google. Blamed on various things e.g. man made chemicals, obesity, emasculation of males.

I’ve no idea why testosterone is declining in males but the rapid changes I’ve lived through in my lifetime must be taking their toll on everyone. Mass farming, increasing amounts of artificial chemicals in the food chain plus everything else, lots of sedentary jobs and lifestyles.

Lowering testosterone might lead to less virility and thus less offspring. If Covid-19 targets this genetic weakness, then all it is doing is hastening natural selection?

Right then, a question that has interested me down the years and I've always failed to find a suitable answer that actually worked. How do we increase our testosterone levels without a prescription?

5 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

Right then, a question that has interested me down the years and I've always failed to find a suitable answer that actually worked. How do we increase our testosterone levels without a prescription?

Heavy lifting and a decent night's sleep.

7 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

Vitamin S 

10 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

Semen retention

17 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

It's obvious. Bald men have higher levels so just give yourself a once over with some clippers on setting zero. 

:Old:

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, snaga said:

Fat people have low T.

16 hours ago, snaga said:

Fat people have low T.

Now the Soy Boys don't like outside activities/exercise so are probably low on Vitamin D, with Vitamin D being added to Cows milk by law in some countries.

Now here is the catch for our effeminate soy drinking men-folk and the BBC damn well knows.

Sunbathing ups men's testosterone

A spot of sunbathing may be just the thing to lift a man's libido, say experts after an Austrian study finds testosterone is boosted by vitamin D.

That's why you can feel the sap and those animal urges rising in Spring, indeed Mr Chewys above average spawn were all pupped between November & January.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8493042.stm

The researchers from the Medical University of Graz, Austria, found men with at least 30 nanograms of vitamin D per millilitre of blood had much more testosterone circulating than those lacking in vitamin D.

Edited by Chewing Grass