• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Sanofigate

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That Macron's an arrogant tosspot.

Hopefully he gets humiliated in the next election and disappears forever.

I doubt if he will disappear.

There's something in the French culture which I can't describe very well, but when an arrogant but knowledgeable and articulate bloke with a superb command of the language like Macron talks, even when very rude and constantly talking over others, not allowing them to speak, they sit dumbly there and are impressed. They don't exactly like him, but they're impressed.

The Englishman in me, when I see him conducting TV interviews so rudely and arrogantly, interrupting journalists and others, wants to punch him in the face.  But the French don't know what I'm talking about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I doubt if he will disappear.

There's something in the French culture which I can't describe very well, but when an arrogant but knowledgeable and articulate bloke with a superb command of the language like Macron talks, even when very rude and constantly talking over others, not allowing them to speak, they sit dumbly there and are impressed. They don't exactly like him, but they're impressed.

The Englishman in me, when I see him conducting TV interviews so rudely and arrogantly, interrupting journalists and others, wants to punch him in the face.  But the French don't know what I'm talking about.

 

Used to go to inlaw's cottage in France regularly so got to see a bit of the arrogance in some French, quite a thing, neighbour was a retired Swiss postie, he was an absolute diamond and lovely bloke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I doubt if he will disappear.

There's something in the French culture which I can't describe very well, but when an arrogant but knowledgeable and articulate bloke with a superb command of the language like Macron talks, even when very rude and constantly talking over others, not allowing them to speak, they sit dumbly there and are impressed. They don't exactly like him, but they're impressed.

The Englishman in me, when I see him conducting TV interviews so rudely and arrogantly, interrupting journalists and others, wants to punch him in the face.  But the French don't know what I'm talking about.

 

I had a colleague with French family, always listened to French radio, didn't have a TV - sensible man.

He said something similar about the French being suckers for any leader who was a good orator and could talk with a straight face about le grand ambition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ash4781b said:

This from so-called on hacking virus research. Is like the Atomic bomb research- if a country makes a breakthrough it’s only shared with key allies ? Presumably potential for a huge advantage across military, economic etc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52656656
 

China have a massive advantage with researching this in that they have a big population of prisoners, political and otherwise, that they can experiment on. No need to worry and waste time with animal models. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Good I hope the drug pushers fook off :P

 

 

1 hour ago, Dave Bloke said:

The French state have already shut down Amazon in France

Where's the evidence for this??....amazon.fr works fine

The Yankee corporates have too much power, one of the few good things the EU is doing is pushing back against them....

 

Screenshot_2020-05-14_13-38-07.png

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3574283-only-hour-to-delete-criminal-content-in-france

Just come across this story. Basically if social media companies fail to censor terrorism and paedophilia related content then they can be liable for fines up to 4% of their global income. Now, as much as I hate social media companies and terrorism and paedophilia I wouldn't be surprised if this is used by the French authorities to steal money from American companies.

Communism versus Capitalism. The French seem intent on chasing every wealth generating business out of their economy. Not clever IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

The French seem intent on chasing every wealth generating business out of their economy. Not clever IMHO.

France is one of the most corrupt countries in the world at the corporate level and this is ripe for nudge-nudge-wink-wink, brown envelope, thanks a lot, nothing to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Good I hope the drug pushers fook off :P

 

 

Where's the evidence for this??....amazon.fr works fine

 

You can order but not a single French person, bar the postman, will be involved with your order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

France is one of the most corrupt countries in the world at the corporate level and this is ripe for nudge-nudge-wink-wink, brown envelope, thanks a lot, nothing to see.

Same as most other countries then....

8 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

You can order but not a single French person, bar the postman, will be involved with your order.

Another good reason (as if one were needed) to stop buying via the corporate cunts.....do you want to live in a republic or a corporate controlled shithole? :P 

EWz30L8WAAM3cx-.png

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘People’s vaccine’ for coronavirus must be free, leaders urge

South African president and world politicians call for overriding of patents

https://www.ft.com/content/af929941-7c02-415a-a692-bf8443ede58a

What happened to SA peoples vaccine for AIDs?

Quick wiz down with lemon juice wasnt it?

https://www.newsweek.com/showers-sex-and-aids-109997

or this one?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/16/dr-beetroot-dies-south-africa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I doubt if he will disappear.

There's something in the French culture which I can't describe very well, but when an arrogant but knowledgeable and articulate bloke with a superb command of the language like Macron talks, even when very rude and constantly talking over others, not allowing them to speak, they sit dumbly there and are impressed. They don't exactly like him, but they're impressed.

The Englishman in me, when I see him conducting TV interviews so rudely and arrogantly, interrupting journalists and others, wants to punch him in the face.  But the French don't know what I'm talking about.

 

It's the Grandes Ecoles, isn't it? AIUI, virtually all French politicians go to the administrative one, and it's even more of an old boy's club than Eton/Oxbridge. At least admission to the GEs are based on achievement

2 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

French drug maker Sanofi has promissed that the USA will get priority if they develop a new Covid19 vacine. The French govt. are outraged "eet is outrageous". They are threatening to nationalize the multinational drugs maker 

:Old:The EU won't like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

France is one of the most corrupt countries in the world at the corporate level and this is ripe for nudge-nudge-wink-wink, brown envelope, thanks a lot, nothing to see.

Its in the upper 1/4 of European bentness.

Barely a piss in the ocean  compared to ~90% of other countries.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanofi have some form with a vaccine for Dengue Fever.

https://www.virology.ws/2017/12/07/a-problem-with-dengue-virus-vaccine/

Some suggest Antibody Dependent Enhancement, as was an issue with their Dengue Vaccine, might complicate any COVID vaccines. 

Not sure if that development experience is good or bad for any propsective vaccine from them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

Sanofi have some form with a vaccine for Dengue Fever.

https://www.virology.ws/2017/12/07/a-problem-with-dengue-virus-vaccine/

Some suggest Antibody Dependent Enhancement, as was an issue with their Dengue Vaccine, might complicate any COVID vaccines. 

Not sure if that development experience is good or bad for any propsective vaccine from them.

 

 

Well colour me surprised. This is why I'm not having the SARS2 vaccine if one ever turns up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Heffalump said:

It's the Grandes Ecoles, isn't it? AIUI, virtually all French politicians go to the administrative one, and it's even more of an old boy's club than Eton/Oxbridge. At least admission to the GEs are based on achievement

Yeah but that doesn't explain the stupefied reaction of French proles. They're supposed to be the bolshie lefties, but they're more suckers for a posh orator than we Brits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Another good reason (as if one were needed) to stop buying via the corporate cunts.....do you want to live in a republic or a corporate controlled shithole? :P 

Well Macron was the open borders corporate control shithole cheerleader extreme. He's now found communism apparently.

It was under Macron's watch that Amazon planned to build a mega warehouse.

https://www.capital.fr/entreprises-marches/amazon-va-ouvrir-un-sixieme-centre-de-distribution-en-france-1-000-emplois-attendus-1247693

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Right that bloke I posted a pic of, he's Dr Raoult, froggie who has treated about 2600 folks with some hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin and only 10 died....

A vaccine is not forthcoming for donkies years, if at all.....it's all a load of BS.....involving the likes of Gilead and Remdesevir too......as always folks 'in the know' are making a helluva lot of dosh out of all of it

Macron est un con ;) The French need to remember their history and not lose sight of what liberté means! Up the revolution! :)

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

They're supposed to be the bolshie lefties, but they're more suckers for a posh orator than we Brits

Oui monsieur, tres triste......the Europeans have now got the AngloAmerican bug of turning into fat brainwashed, debt ridden, burger eating dickheads xD

Don't forget Macron was a banker so he loves inflicting debt on the peasants too...

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yeah but that doesn't explain the stupefied reaction of French proles. They're supposed to be the bolshie lefties, but they're more suckers for a posh orator than we Brits.

Peasants.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Peasants.

 

There's a lot to be said for living a simple life.....free of debt, prescription drugs and not being surrounded by fat aholes telling you how to live your life....surround yourself with vegetables and chickens instead ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.ft.com/content/60434224-a70d-4a8d-821f-6ac239b4a349

The French presidency on Thursday said Emmanuel Macron had summoned Sanofi’s top management to the Elysée Palace next week, reiterating the French leader’s calls for any vaccine against Covid-19 to be treated as “public good for the world, and not subject to the laws of the market.”

Says the short arse whose state sucks in ~60% of GDP. and *still* didnt manage to create a vaccine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.