• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wight Flight

What is going on at LBC

Listening today and they seem to be trialling two new presenters. Alex Salmond and some woman who is political editor of the Guardian.

Nick Ferrari has clearly been re-educated and I understand there is a witch hunt out to remove Nigel.

How long before it becomes James O'Brien radio station?

@spy. I think you mentioned on ToS that James OB's dad played golf with the director. Was there any truth in that?

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

Listening today and they seem to be trialling two new presenters. Alex Salmond and some woman who is political editor of the Guardian.

Nick Ferrari has clearly been re-educated and I understand there is a witch hunt out to remove Nigel.

@spy. I think you mentioned on ToS that James OB's dad played golf with the director. Was there any truth in that?

They have been infiltrated by the typical people who work in the media. ie SJW wankers. Marxists and islamists.

Katie Hopkins' colleagues rejoiced when it was announced she was to leave LBC, it has been reported.

The highly controversial radio presenter and columnist will leave her job at the radio station "immediately", according to LBC.

And her colleagues at the station are said to have been delighted after receiving an email confirming that she would depart.

They are all so tolerant. 

There were "massive cheers and applause" in the newsroom after confirmation was received that she would be leaving, according to Amol Rajan, the So-Called BBC's media editor.

Ms Hopkins had hosted a phone-in every Sunday on the station. Those shows proved popular but controversial, generating huge amounts of criticism on social media for her often extreme right wing views.

An LBC spokesman said: "LBC and Katie Hopkins have agreed that Katie will leave LBC effective immediately."

Source :- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/katie-hopkins-sacked-lbc-radio-cheers-applause-presenter-fired-final-solution-manchester-attack-a7756961.html

12 months ago it was excellent. Challenging the accepted narrative on every show. 

Then, it all changed. I recon the establishment have leant on them hard. 

What we need are new pirate radio stations that are away from government interests, power and control.  Sadly the whole of the western world appears to be infected by the same madness so not sure where it would broadcast from

8 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Im surprised they still broadcast in english.

30 minutes ago, One percent said:

12 months ago it was excellent. Challenging the accepted narrative on every show. 

Then, it all changed. I recon the establishment have leant on them hard. 

What we need are new pirate radio stations that are away from government interests, power and control.  Sadly the whole of the western world appears to be infected by the same madness so not sure where it would broadcast from

Nope.

Theyll ave recuited aload of ex Bbc controllers who wear mumus and flat ethnic shoes.

Sounds like London need a howard stern like shock jock, with les sex talk amd mor anti migrant talk.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Im surprised they still broadcast in english.

Nope.

Theyll ave recuited aload of ex Bbc controllers who wear mumus and flat ethnic shoes.

Sounds like London need a howard stern like shock jock, with les sex talk amd mor anti migrant talk.

It was like that a few months ago. All of them (O'Brian excepted) were willing to take on the gimmigrant problem.  Now, not so much. 

I expect their advertisers have leaned on them hard. Business is hungry for a tidal wave of gimmigrants to keep the debt machine going and the immigrants who do work to keep the rich in lattes, cheap nannies and suckers to fill their BTL empires. Also can't have the natives demanding increases in wages.

Can't wait for the coming of nearly full automation really, gonna be blood on the streets, hopefully from the type who spread their liberal disease on LBC. Maybe we can put that fat cunt O'Brien to use finally, use his excess body fat to feed the machines like in the matrix.

Well that's the straw that broke the Camels back from my point of view. Already sick of Nick Abbott bleating on about Trump all the fucking time. To have to put up with "that thing" having thier own show is too much.

Please refer to "that thing" as "that thing" so as not to offend, genderise, blenderise, binaryise, Betty Davis Eyes.

13 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Well that's the straw that broke the Camels back from my point of view. Already sick of Nick Abbott bleating on about Trump all the fucking time. To have to put up with "that thing" having thier own show is too much.

Please refer to "that thing" as "that thing" so as not to offend, genderise, blenderise, binaryise, Betty Davis Eyes.

Agreed. But maybe the podcast would be good background to a boxercise workout?

16 minutes ago, Flirtygirty said:

Do people still listen to the wireless in this day and age ?

How quaint.

It's a great cure for insomnia which is why I object to a bellend like own fucking jones. 

There's nothing stopping anyone starting their own "radio" show, which can be uploaded to soundcloud/youtube. You can interview your own guests over skype/telephone etc.

2 minutes ago, 201p said:

There's nothing stopping anyone starting their own "radio" show, which can be uploaded to soundcloud/youtube. You can interview your own guests over skype/telephone etc.

Dosbods radio has a certain ring to it. :)  we could wax lyrical about how to put the world to rights and interview each other to keep the cost down.

as a sideline, we could sell podcasts as a proven cure for insomnia. xD

On 7/30/2017 at 00:48, Cunning Plan said:

Just seen that. Totally made up. I dont listen to cokernee FM.

Ive seen JOBellend on telly over the ltas couple of years. I googled to see where he came for. Another reason not to move to London.

I always think that Nick Grimshaw has some rent oy dirt on the So-Called BBC directors. Otherwise I have no idea why he has his job either.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Just seen that. Totally made up. I dont listen to cokernee FM.

Ive seen JOBellend on telly over the ltas couple of years. I googled to see where he came for. Another reason not to move to London.

I always think that Nick Grimshaw has some rent oy dirt on the So-Called BBC directors. Otherwise I have no idea why he has his job either.

This guy is was very good until they shackled him. He still is very entertaining.  Camp as Christmas. 

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/steve-allen/

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Annoying smug, left cunt.

Gay bloke.

You're really selling the whole London thing to me 1sy.

Nope, he did call it as he saw it. At least for a while.  It suprised me when I first started listening. Then, all of a sudden, him, along with a lot of others (apart from James obnoxious who is a complete tool) suddenly stopped with the commentary. Which, could have been straight off the islamification of Europe thread.