• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Is it wrong to laugh?

I've skip read it cos I'm pissed but my immediate thought is

LOL

I'm guessing it's like those girls who ended up dead in Morocco.

Darwinism.  

As a society we need these people to teach the rest of the snowflakes a lesson.

Hopefully

I believe the legacy media are researching the case right now. As soon as they can find out how a dangerous far right extremist group of white supremacists managed to groom this vulnerable Afghan refugee into performing the murder.

Trouble is, it can't go to press until a link back to Donald Trump or Tommy Robinson (WRNIASYL) can be manufactured established.

3 hours ago, lid said:

You play with feathers you'll get your arse tickled

Close enough:D

I'm sure that was Big Vern's saying in Viz that they lifted.

Though Max and Paddy was excellent.  The "Magnet and Steel" section was hilarious.

11 hours ago, Great Guy said:

French SJW lets afghan sleep in his house. Afghan reportedly kills SJW in his sleep. 

I have to admit as far as murders go this is a good one. 

A half decent media would report on stories like this.....

image.png

Hmm. According to another news source https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/24750/french-activist-murdered-by-afghan-migrant-near-cherbourg

"The suspect was, in fact, chased down and caught by six migrants who were living at Dussine's home. They reported to the police that the attacker himself had not been living at Dussine’s residence."

46 minutes ago, DocH said:

Hmm. According to another news source https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/24750/french-activist-murdered-by-afghan-migrant-near-cherbourg

"The suspect was, in fact, chased down and caught by six migrants who were living at Dussine's home. They reported to the police that the attacker himself had not been living at Dussine’s residence."

The media will try to spin at as "Migrants chase down and catch fleeing "French" murderer."

The refugee factory in Afghanistan has been going on for over 20 years. Funding and arming one tribe or another to bomb the shit out of each other. It's what we (and particularly Americans) pay for in taxes , and soldiers' lives Unfortunately we are nearer Afghanistan than is Washingting-tong, and they turn up here. They are genuine "refugees", but they are going to be "mental".

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

The refugee factory in Afghanistan has been going on for over 20 years. Funding and arming one tribe or another to bomb the shit out of each other. It's what we (and particularly Americans) pay for in taxes , and soldiers' lives Unfortunately we are nearer Afghanistan than is Washingting-tong, and they turn up here. They are genuine "refugees", but they are going to be "mental".

I was thinking back yesterday to when I was 6 or 7 and collecting used stamps one year, old bottle tops another year for helping people in Africa. Almost 50 years ago now. Nothing has got better. It has got worse. Decades ago the charities stopped asking for food and blankets. Hard cash was emotionally blackmailed instead. Decades of billions and things are now seemingly worse today than back then.

Well, he was going to kill someone so, hell yeah - laugh and throw in a relieved cheer too.

Helping 'refugees' in Cherbourg. Can't imagine what the next step of the journey was.... a Boris Barge perhaps?