• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Think of other poor viruses and bugs!

The lockdown must be crippling for other bugs and viruses - they have been rife on this ridden little island, all thanks to global travel and our ever-increasing non-native spitting population. Even Mr SA must be taking a beating thanks to the hospitals being shut (and cleaned for the first time in decades). Little Timmy isn’t at school spreading the shitness bug, hardly any nose picking going on... the poor virus bastards! 😔

I was just reading Geoff Horsfield's Wikipedia as he was on Match Of The Day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Horsfield#Personal_life

Shortly before he joined Port Vale, Horsfield fell victim to the swine flu pandemic.[95] In January 2013, he received emergency treatment for blood clots on both lungs.[96]

Almost topical.

Rats in New York City are dying of starvation and turning to cannibalism. There's no more discarded half-eaten Big Macburgers. 

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Articles somewhere about how this is a good time to eliminate STDs. Test and treat.

Funny you say that. Ive been "without" for a good year at least now, but have been chatting to an ex constantly on WhatsApp. 

To cut a long story short, we will be fucking like rabbits when we believe we can. 

I'm the meantime I thought to myself, why not get tested, just for peace of mind? 

So I expect it in the post in the next couple of days. Free, and makes sense. 

Of course, she may well have been riding bareback non stop since we split........ 

9 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Rats in New York City are dying of starvation and turning to cannibalism. There's no more discarded half-eaten Big Macburgers. 

They are running on streets during the day in oldham apparently