DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Australia

Snark

The Generation Game
4 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

What is Israel's "housing bubble ruining the economy" status?  It's either the odd one out or there is no odd one out.

It's also the odd one out concerning Five Eyes. Although Q said "leaving Israel for last", whatever that meant. 

Pure scum.  Now, there is no way for them to check/enforce this.  But it is clearly creating a two tier society.  Around 60% of Australians are not double vaxxed.  

It's showing their desperation - desperate to get the waverers vaxxed.  I really hope that politicians end up in jail and destitute at the end of this.

scum.jpg

• Agree 3

I've just heard from someone in SA. Apparently you are supposed to wear a mask to go outside. Unlike Victoria, and NSW, where you are not supposed to go outside at all.

• Bogged 1

Alonso Quijano

What is Australia One?

Bosi, loon or saviour. Australia does seem a bit bonkers and in need of saving from corrupt, treasonous politicians. Though the same could be said for many nations.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 7

40 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I've just heard from someone in SA. Apparently you are supposed to wear a mask to go outside. Unlike Victoria, and NSW, where you are not supposed to go outside at all.

That is utterly fucking mental; it's really really surprising to me how far people can be pushed without mass civil disobediance/rioting happening.

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
27 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

What is Australia One?

Bosi, loon or saviour. Australia does seem a bit bonkers and in need of saving from corrupt, treasonous politicians. Though the same could be said for many nations.

Who he? What is Australia One? A band? A wine bar? A political party? I suppose I should go duckduckgo him.

"

While fully vaccinated Melburnians – along with double-dosed people living in locked down Ballarat – would gain slightly greater ­freedoms, Mr Andrews said the larger gatherings would be subject to an “honour ­system”.

Mr Andrews confirmed police would not patrol parks to question a person’s vaccination status. 

Despite picnics being allowed to take place, there would be no changes to current laws that make it illegal to remove a mask to drink ­alcohol outside the home. But the Herald Sun ­understands police would not ­actively seek to enforce that direction.

“We are not going to have police in every park. We are not going to have police out there requiring people to prove they have been vaccinated,” Mr Andrews said.

“There’s a degree of good faith in this. I’m asking people to do the right thing. 

“We can’t literally have a situation where we are going park by park, picnic by picnic. That’s not an invitation to break the rules.”"

So they are creating a control, presumable on health grounds, that they know will not be enforced and won't work.  Logically, then, this is not about health.  

• Agree 6

I'm getting slightly enraged about what's going on down under. This shit ain't right. The land of Bea Smith/Crocodile Dundee/Mark Chopper Read isn't gonna take this shit lying down, tell me it ain't so. Cos I know if they subdue the Aussies then it's game on for the rest of us. Stand strong fellas.

Edited by lid
And Sheilas
  • Agree 5
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

31 minutes ago, lid said:

I'm getting slightly enraged about what's going on down under. This shit ain't right. The land of Bea Smith/Crocodile Dundee/Mark Chopper Read isn't gonna take this shit lying down, tell me it ain't so. Cos I know if they subdue the Aussies then it's game on for the rest of us. Stand strong fellas.

Most aussies don't get any information except from the government.  Those that don't are, I think, 90% against the mass vaccinations.  As individuals Aussies become aware that their personal experience is not matched by the propaganda, they will change their views.  When enough change, be ready for fireworks.

The Eureka stockade in Victoria was basically the basis for Aussie self rule - common people realising that the british rule was bullshit and laws were being made up for the rich.  People rebelled and some died, but it lead to freedom.

I expect the same here in 2022.  

• Informative 3

16 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

That is utterly fucking mental; it's really really surprising to me how far people can be pushed without mass civil disobediance/rioting happening.

Is it? There is a reason why countries like Australia and Britain as so compliant

Most people have jobs, mortgages and families or rely on the state for handouts which can be cut off.

You don't engage in rioting unless you are a societal outcast who is prepared to spend some time on remand getting your rectum reamed in the prison showers. 

• Lol 2

48 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Most aussies don't get any information except from the government.  Those that don't are, I think, 90% against the mass vaccinations.  As individuals Aussies become aware that their personal experience is not matched by the propaganda, they will change their views.  When enough change, be ready for fireworks.

The Eureka stockade in Victoria was basically the basis for Aussie self rule - common people realising that the british rule was bullshit and laws were being made up for the rich.  People rebelled and some died, but it lead to freedom.

I expect the same here in 

Australia didn't become a country until 1901 and didn't sign the Statute of Westminster 1931 until the fall of Singapore, so its history is one of ultra subservience to its masters. 

Put simply, I don't think you've got many Ned Kellys around these days. Look what happened to him. If you rebel in a country like Australia, they take you down hard and always have done. 😃😃

Australia is probably the most compliant nanny state on the planet. There is almost no independent thought and the media is controlled by a handful of kleptocrats like Murdoch, so I wouldn't expect a rebellion of any sort. Aussies will just get vaxxed and then line up for their booster shots every few months. As long as property prices go up, most people will put up with anything, including having large swathes of their bigger cities converted into extensions of the third world. 

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

This is where we are at today. Not satisfied with mandatory jabbing of all health workers, teachers and children they’ve  now decided the miners are next. As above these are high earning high spenders with mortgages kids and range rovers so are under the cosh.

I imagine there will be some talented dual citizens who will easily get work overseas. Interesting that this is announced the same day that Iron Ore crashes to $100 (was $220 a few months back) on the back of the Evergrande debacle which could sent demand for steel spiraling down.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/covid-vaccination-in-wa-government--c-3992820

• Informative 3

On 16/09/2021 at 10:46, wherebee said:

Pure scum.  Now, there is no way for them to check/enforce this.  But it is clearly creating a two tier society.  Around 60% of Australians are not double vaxxed.  

It's showing their desperation - desperate to get the waverers vaxxed.  I really hope that politicians end up in jail and destitute at the end of this.

scum.jpg

Fucking state of that.

• Agree 2

stop_the_craziness
14 hours ago, wherebee said:

Despite picnics being allowed to take place, there would be no changes to current laws that make it illegal to remove a mask to drink ­alcohol outside the home. But the Herald Sun ­understands police would not ­actively seek to enforce that direction.

This is my favourite bit of the article.  I can't decide if this sentence means that you can remove your mask in public to eat food but can't remove it to drink alcohol, or that Aussies are wearing masks in their own homes that they then remove to drink beer.  Either way it's properly mental.

Snake Plissken
3 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

This is my favourite bit of the article.  I can't decide if this sentence means that you can remove your mask in public to eat food but can't remove it to drink alcohol, or that Aussies are wearing masks in their own homes that they then remove to drink beer.  Either way it's properly mental.

I'm still shocked at the whole thing, who the f do they think they are to mandate how I can drink or frankly breath for that  matter ? Who would have thought government nobodies would be dictating how people should drink and breath ?

And this ? "But the Herald Sun ­understands police would not ­actively seek to enforce that direction. " like they are doing you a big favour ? How about they aren't enforcing it as it would be illegal ?

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

stop_the_craziness
On 15/09/2021 at 10:16, stop_the_craziness said:

What is Israel's "housing bubble ruining the economy" status?  It's either the odd one out or there is no odd one out.

How intriguing that The Daily Mail should answer my question today on whether Israel also screwed their economy by inflating house prices.  So there is no odd one out.  All the countries that have gone the most Covid Full Retard are also the countries that have utterly screwed their economies via house price inflation and now need some kind of monetary reset to avoid total implosion.

Israel was revealed as the country to have suffered the most from house price inflation. The average house price in Israel has increased an incredible 345.7 per cent, with a square metre of property costing on average £6,920 in 2020, up from £1,553 a decade earlier. 

The ten countries that have seen house prices rocket in a decade | Daily Mail Online

• Informative 3

Bobthebuilder
20 hours ago, Syd Germs said:

Absolute classic rant.

Here he is again slagging them off.

You should post that on the deflation thread in the basement.

Great watch.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1