• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bkkandrew

Utter lying tosspots

Well I hadn't heard of St 172 before. Looked it up on Streetview - interesting place. Although I immediately landed upon this:

https://goo.gl/maps/WVL389zxuHBkphUj9

Is this someone's garden? They appear to have fenced off part of the public walkway and added a few pot plants. I don't think this tactic would last 5 minutes in Blighty.

11 minutes ago, spunko said:

Is this someone's garden? They appear to have fenced off part of the public walkway and added a few pot plants. I don't think this tactic would last 5 minutes in Blighty.

Maybe the resident paid the authorities to keep that part of the pavement clear. Fair play to 'em I say if that's the case.

Just now, UmBongo said:

Maybe the resident paid the authorities to keep that part of the pavement clear. Fair play to 'em I say if that's the case.

Oh I wondered that. It does look like a high crime area, the size of those fences!

And even the windows have bars, or possibly nets. Not fully sure what weird and wonderful flying creatures they are trying to keep out with those nets... I dread to think O.o

1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

You only realise how much the media lies when they wrote about something you personally know about. 

The media is 99% fiction

I had this revelation aged 18. And it has only been reinforced every time I have known about/personally witnessed something. 

They lie about everything. All the time. 

3 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

And most of them are a bunch of narcissistic cunts :-)

They seem to be entirely staffed by those people we all knew one of growing up who were a compulsive liar and just couldn’t tell the truth about anything. You ended up wondering wouldn’t it be easier just to tell the truth now and then, or most of the time... why did it always have to be a lie, a fabrication, no matter what the subject was?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, spunko said:

Well I hadn't heard of St 172 before. Looked it up on Streetview - interesting place. Although I immediately landed upon this:

The middle bit there between Noridom Boulevard and St.51 was cleared at the time of those views for a big tower under construction for Sathapana Bank’s new HQ. Gardens and lots would have been roped off one by one as they pieced land titles together to make up the footprint of the tower.

Looking at the two active bits of the street either side of that section and the photos look about 7-8 years ago. It’s got a lot seedier since then. LOL.

Edited by Bkkandrew
Sp

4 hours ago, whitevanman said:

You only realise how much the media lies when they wrote about something you personally know about. 

The media is 99% fiction

Very true, but sometimes I believe them.:S

5 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Normally would not comment after getting home from a skinful at the pub and reeking from some tart’s odours afterward, but...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/cambodia/articles/postcard-from-cambodia/

Spotted this in the car on the way home. As it happens, I was actually drinking in Street 172 TONIGHT. It is appropriately 200m from end to end and I know every bloody cesspit bar and cheapo restaurant in it.

St.172 is the the scum of the scum, the cheapest, nastiest drug-infested, shithole of hookers and booze that could exist outside of The Cantina Bar. Before Coronavirus was thought of, its moniker was Deathpat St., due to the unusually high rate of (drug-related) deaths in the cheap guest houses and short time rooms.

I had 7 pints of my own brewery’s IPA and it was a scene of riotous revelry.

Yet this simpering “journalist”, who claims to live there in this very 200m street, states it a place that foreigners are shunned and Orwellian chaos stalks the air.

Total, utter fake news. Total toss. I knew they lied to us, but the extent is fucking breathtaking!

Every time there has been a newspaper article or TV report of anything I know about personally it has been, at best, a vague approximation of the truth or, at worst, completely fabricated.

3 hours ago, Melchett said:

I had this revelation aged 18. And it has only been reinforced every time I have known about/personally witnessed something. 

19 for me. There was an incident at my university where some cleaners were pushing a cart of stuff over a road that ran through the campus and were smashed into by a white van driver - there were a couple of fatalities and some bad injuries. My tutor was a witness and gave statements to the police. What he told me matched the description of events the coppers posted up on college notice boards asking for any more witnesses to come forward and also the notice in the college gazette published later on. It was a big enough accident that the national newspapers picked it up and ran a couple of column inches. Every single one of them got at least one major fact wrong - location, number of people hurt, day of the week etc. It would have taken ten seconds flat to phone the cop shop and get the details confirmed but that was clearly way too much hassle for them.

On 19/05/2020 at 21:48, Melchett said:

Yes, my Dad was featured on the local news for having found an important artefact.

They were told the back story but invented a different one to give the piece more "zing".

Given that they are writing the historical record it's terrifying; on a par with Hollywood films.

On a similar theme the dollar vigilante called out Sky News for corona virus fake news about 'warzone' hospitals and 'crematoriums running 24/7' in Mexico City. Again complete bollocks. Citizen journalists and the internet - it's a bitch, eh Sky News you lying fuckers?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gQKpjRrQ9KGR/