DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What happens when you close all the car parks?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a real infection cannot prevent reinfection, then neither can a vaccine.

It does though take a long time for people to wake up to it; decades. When I have said about twenty five years of wage suppression and house price inflation making everyone poorer people don't ge

If, If, If. Let us consider two alternative realities. Reality 1- the optimistic view. An individual lives a normal, healthy life, until at some time in the future, probably a long time

Posted Images

Just shoot the feckers. Im watching with interest what’s going to happen this weekend. 

read on farcebook that someone had seen three women relieving themselves in the bushes. Kind of inevitable if the public toilets are closed and idiots still think that coming to the coast is a good idea. o.O

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just shoot the feckers. Im watching with interest what’s going to happen this weekend. 

read on farcebook that someone had seen three women relieving themselves in the bushes. Kind of inevitable if the public toilets are closed and idiots still think that coming to the coast is a good idea. o.O

Which pervert are you following on Facebook?

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Er no. Online learning tends towards a wall of text on a computer screen. Asking the IT department to actually video lectures sees them arguing that it is way too complicated. o.O

Ah. So you have been furloughed on 80% then?

7 hours ago, One percent said:

All of them. What else is there to do with the lockdown. It’s entertaining. :)

Spent 20 mins trying to put actual trainers on to see if it helped me walk better.. it didn’t! But I hobbled down the cliff from home. Beautiful day. So busy today. Largest group I saw was 17 together (3 or 4 families). One came right up to me and in very bad English asked me to take a picture of her. I honestly think they had no idea... I don’t blame folk going to the beach.. but there are plenty in large groups, there are plenty not social distancing. That’s a fact. The truth is it was busier than a normal weekday usually is and that does seem strange...

Paddy Whitby same aman began relieving himself in front of me and laughed. I just laughed back and said I’d laugh to if my penis was that small. Soon put it away

So since toilets are shut, they all shitting in buckets then? Since there’s a black bucket full of human shit on Prospect hill😅

Back to the good ord days eh

“and there was a reported 40-minute queue for a toilet in Skegness.”

Oh no!

Hmm let me go into my Brain for my memories of beach toilets. ‘‘Don’t Touch anything....Oh god the smell... what’s that river on the floor?..... was this toilet built pre world war 2?....Where’s the hand wash?....

1 hour ago, Ash4781b said:

“and there was a reported 40-minute queue for a toilet in Skegness.”

Oh no!

Hmm let me go into my Brain for my memories of beach toilets. ‘‘Don’t Touch anything....Oh god the smell... what’s that river on the floor?..... was this toilet built pre world war 2?....Where’s the hand wash?....

It's grim up north.

10 hours ago, One percent said:

Sea is always an option instead of the public toilet, if it's warm enough to go in. Or going to a more remote and empty beach. Or just keeping yourself slightly dehydrated. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Sea is always an option instead of the public toilet, if it's warm enough to go in. Or going to a more remote and empty beach. Or just keeping yourself slightly dehydrated. 

One or the many, many reasons I would never go to a crowded beach or a swimming pool

All these people on the beach will go for a piss in the first 20m of the sea from the shore - I know piss should be sterile and some get a kick from watersports, but all the same.

crowded-beach-and-people-in-the-waves-pi

Edited by Hopeful

Why the fuck don’t they open the toilets and the car parks?

And stop fucking twat politicians saying that a second spike in Covid cases must be avoided. It’s the opposite, a second spike MUST be set in motion now so it peaks over summer, while protecting the vulnerable as much as possible.

Unless they actually want more people to die, in which case let it happen in winter. 

5 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

One or the many, many reasons I would never go to a crowded beach or a swimming pool

All these people on the beach will go for a piss in the first 20m of the sea from the shore - I know piss should be sterile and some get a kick from watersports, but all the same.

Doesn't bother me that much, tiny by volume compared to the seawater. Even 10000 people generating 100ml each would only produce 1 cubic meter. But it's not going to happen at the same time and not everyone will do it. Even in the extreme, stay alert, danger to life, all toilets shut conditions like now

1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

Doesn't bother me that much, tiny by volume compared to the seawater. Even 10000 people generating 100ml each would only produce 1 cubic meter. But it's not going to happen at the same time and not everyone will do it. Even in the extreme, stay alert, danger to life, all toilets shut conditions like now

100ml is a very tiny pee, 3x that at least every ~ 3-4  hours.

and overturning or water will be very small close inshore. urine is also less salty than seawater so it will stay in the upper layer - although obviously that layer is mixed by the people.

So' it's not just seawater

Interestingly I'd have no qualms swimming with a pod of pissing dolphins.

But that's the least of the issue - I just couldn't abide being with than number of people -

The best way to make me adhere to a lockdown would be to say "Everyone go to the beach"  - I'd be the only bugger breaking the rules and sat in their garden

Never go out at weekends where I live as it's rammed with holidaymakers.

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Why the fuck don’t they open the toilets and the car parks?

And stop fucking twat politicians saying that a second spike in Covid cases must be avoided. It’s the opposite, a second spike MUST be set in motion now so it peaks over summer, while protecting the vulnerable as much as possible.

Unless they actually want more people to die, in which case let it happen in winter. 

Trying to dissuade people from day tripping. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Trying to dissuade people from day tripping. 

I know. But when a second spike is required, and it has to start now, why do that? FFS people need to be told that they are going to get this sooner or later, and as it’s May now, sooner is better than later. 

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I know. But when a second spike is required, and it has to start now, why do that? FFS people need to be told that they are going to get this sooner or later, and as it’s May now, sooner is better than later. 

Social distancing can be a bit of a problem. o.O

image.thumb.jpeg.5dce142f0a3485617c89a6402ebac7d0.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

2, 12, 15, 28, 45 ……..

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Good.

That would put the Nightingale hospitals to some use, and get a big dose of immunity into the population before winter. 

If immunity only lasts 6 months then catching it now would leave you vulnerable again by Christmas.