• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Kwyjibo

Duck Duck Go

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-52728957

Is it just me or do they not realise it is the “sex doll” look they are lamenting the loss of. Surely this is some kind of body dysmorphia, but why did anyone promote this as a good way to look, and why is it getting mainstream media attention that it’s bad they when can’t look like one?

1 hour ago, Kwyjibo said:

Is it just me or do they not realise it is the “sex doll” look they are lamenting the loss of. Surely this is some kind of body dysmorphia, but why did anyone promote this as a good way to look, and why is it getting mainstream media attention that it’s bad they when can’t look like one?

I really don't get the whole fat lips look. But then fake boobs do nothing for me either. Maybe that's the point? It's not about what looks good or attractive, but what makes them feel good about themselves? I'm happy to admit its something I will never understand.

One of the local yummy mummies recently had her lips done, she looked like she had either just got back from the dentist or her hubby had given her a beating. It was the kind of fat lip I remember getting as a kid after a punchup. Shame as she was blessed with natural beauty and she decided to ruin it.

2 hours ago, Kwyjibo said:

#1 & #3 look horrific. #2 addicted to gym looks better.

I hate those acrylic nails and the plumped up lips/boobs.

The eyelash things are ok for a specy night out as long as they are subtle ie not like 2 tarantulas.

2 hours ago, whocares said:

#1 & #3 look horrific. #2 addicted to gym looks better.

I hate those acrylic nails and the plumped up lips/boobs.

The eyelash things are ok for a specy night out as long as they are subtle ie not like 2 tarantulas.

I’m a cunt i find those who make themselves look like freaks very funny and I’ve zero sympathy for anyone covering themselves in shit tats