DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All done by creating panic and fear in the population. At the beginning of the year I was concerned about the virus but now I think it’s being used for control and to cover up the state of the ec

The story is that Quarantine measures to prevent second wave - Patel The second wave is already built in because it is everywhere amongst us People arriving will make very little differ

So fines of up to £1000 for folk not quarentining after returning to the country.  That's the working and middle class then.  The rich won't give a fuck as that is pocket change. Therfore ri

Posted Images

Do you not think it odd through the lockdown we have not had any and airports stayed open. Now when it is over they want to quarantine, it is almost like they are trying to destroy the economy. 

If there are exceptions then it makes no sense to the whole scheme due to the nature of quarantine and the fact that this virus is symptom free for weeks utter madness

4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The story is that

Quarantine measures to prevent second wave - Patel

The second wave is already built in because it is everywhere amongst us

People arriving will make very little difference to a second wave

They have just found out they can control the little people to make the world a bigger more pleasnt and spacious place for themselves, and they find they like it a great deal, they like it a great deal indeed.

I fear your assessment is correct. 

For the first time in my life I feel very oppressed and fear for future freedoms of ordinary people in the uk. 

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

The issue that is preventing me booking a flight later in the year is that no company is issuing travel insurance yet.

i want to get to Botswana in September - it doesn't seem feasible at the moment, quarantine or no quarantine

8 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The story is that

The second wave is already built in because it is everywhere amongst us

People arriving will make very little difference to a second wave

They have just found out they can control the little people to make the world a bigger more pleasnt and spacious place for themselves, and they find they like it a great deal, they like it a great deal indeed.

I agree the powers that be will have been absolutely staggered by the levels of compliance in the general population. There's no way they will let this go to waste. But, the so called 'quarantine measures' seem largely window-dressing to me. It's all self-declaration anyway, nobody is being forced to stay in a hospital or anything like that.

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

i want to get to Botswana in September - it doesn't seem feasible at the moment, quarantine or no quarantine

Some airlines are promising that if you book now, you can change the flight due to covid at no extra charge.  I'm tempted to go this route and get insurance when it comes available.

31 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

So fines of up to £1000 for folk not quarentining after returning to the country. 

That's the working and middle class then. 

The rich won't give a fuck as that is pocket change. Therfore rich spivs to carry on spreading it. 

Cunts. 

I imagine first class straight into a limousine to the country house.

7 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Was looking at using air miles for a flight to Chicago in July (air miles flights are great as you can cancel or change them). Plenty of seats available every day 😁

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

Was looking at using air miles for a flight to Chicago in July (air miles flights are great as you can cancel or change them). Plenty of seats available every day 😁

Botswana sounds better.

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Its not quarantine for the rich, its quarantine for the filthy plebs who use Jet2, EasyJet, RyanAir and WhizzAir.

Wealth is the Right to Roam through filth free airports as a grand is small change.

Actually, I can see that being allowed

The filthy will be placated with an air corridor to one location in Malaga or Palma or Ibiza to sit on a sun louger and get pissed and not stray from the hotel complex

Want to go anyhere else, much harder. The nice beaches in mallorca will be reserved for the rich

The world have got too small, the rich were getting disturbed by rubbing shoulders with less wealthy plebs on Ker And Downey Safaris.

4 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Last time I looked (week ago) there was only one RTN flight from LHR to Kasane in August and none yet advertised for September

Then you have to try to work out whether each country's entry restrictions posted on the internet are meaningful

13 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Its not quarantine for the rich, its quarantine for the filthy plebs who use Jet2, EasyJet, RyanAir and WhizzAir.

Wealth is the Right to Roam through filth free airports as a grand is small change.

Starting to get very angry now. 

Pubs, football, going to the beach all stopped while they piss around in their big gardens on furlough or "work from home" ie listen out for the inbox ping. 

30 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

It's bollocks.

I said at least 2 weeks back when is was obvious the NHS was nowhere near overwhelmed they should have stopped all lockdown rules for healthy 18 to 45 year olds, let low risk individuals make that call.

But no they are carrying on the charade.

As I've said before this is a political virus unleashed and nurtured to stop Trumps re-election with Boris hedging his bets until November.