DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this fuss over one person. Let's not forget airports stayed open with 15,000 unchecked people entering the country every day! 😠😠😠

Um... I've got bad news for you.

The virus itself doesn't scare me but the reaction of the majority to CV19 terrifies me. Fucking sheep.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Watch what they do, not what they say. That's at least three of the key people in this tyranny now who've not thought the rules were required. 

Agree, but perhaps now `Mr & Mrs do as we are told, its all to help the NHS` will realise they are being `mugged off`.

He needs to come up with an excuse like that Robert Jenrick creep. If he doesn't then he's toast. Personally I think he's massively overrated anyway. 

1 minute ago, snaga said:

#10 just need to say nothing until after the bank holiday weekend, the news cycle will have moved on by Tuesday.

Cummings is a dick for doing this, but he is neither a scientific advisor on covid19 or an elected official, he only has a public profile because the media hate him for brexit.

I don't know the finer goings on but from what I've heard many in The Brexit Party can't stand him either. 

19 minutes ago, snaga said:

#10 just need to say nothing until after the bank holiday weekend, the news cycle will have moved on by Tuesday.

Cummings is a dick for doing this, but he is neither a scientific advisor on covid19 or an elected official, he only has a public profile because the media hate him for brexit.

Still a cunt. I'll say the same as I've said before. The most dangerous non elected official since alastair campbell.

Herd immunity had his stench all over it. Big Data told him so.

If he's justifying his journey by being concerned about not being able to look after his children then how I'll was he when they drove up?

Was he just worried they'd be half dead in London and their children would starve?

I'm assuming he's done what he thought was right. Just like my sisters have done visiting my mum. Although none of them have had symptoms but expose themselves to risk all the time.

I think he was a plank but lots of people are.

BBC pointing out words of restrictions say if you have children then Do what you have to.

Just now, NewryH said:

Ed Davey on BBC now, with sad face on. Cunningly mentions local nhs - how could you not trust your local heroes. Then brings Boris in, asking if he sanctioned this.

Like he gives a shit. 

Do we know when it's supposed to have happened

5 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

This is not on a par with Fergusson. They appear to have strictly isolated in “the family home”, not deliberately broken quarantine for a bit of nookie.

Also the farm is jointly owned with Cummings parents...with more than one dwelling on the farm.

He then proceeded to spend two and a half years in a bunker he and his father built for him on their farm in Durham, reading science and history and trying to understand the world.

If you do what's best for your family then you've done the right thing.

People want him sacked cos they don't like him. The stretching of rules had been done by millions 

I know someone who is basically back to normal giving lifts and going to lots of people's houses, having meals with other families. 

He's been here at a distance once. Not an essential journey really. He's been half way across the country dropping stuff off and buying as well as letting people turn up at his for buying stuff.

26 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

If you do what's best for your family then you've done the right thing.

People want him sacked cos they don't like him. The stretching of rules had been done by millions 

I know someone who is basically back to normal giving lifts and going to lots of people's houses, having meals with other families. 

He's been here at a distance once. Not an essential journey really. He's been half way across the country dropping stuff off and buying as well as letting people turn up at his for buying stuff.

And yet he is still not dead? It's the only worthwhile metric really.

2 hours ago, snaga said:

The easy way out will be he was tested and it came back negative ,they are all running with the "he had symptoms" 

Game over