• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Oh oh Karen, I am but a fool

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

It's a different bloke.  I know who you mean but he's usually popping up in the Q or sci fi threads.

He looks very similar and seems to have modelled himself on the other bloke. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

He looks very similar and seems to have modelled himself on the other bloke. 

Somebody of Argoth maybe.

Actually I'm resisting the urge to go "Ok, Karen" because you just aren't and we have only ever had one example of a Karen on this forum.

And she was a weapons grade Karen.

You know the one; van lady but not our van lady form the Scottish borders.  Curly haired and total mentalist who thought the entire site should be moderated to agree with her world view.

She thought I was a satanist because I saw on QI that 666 in the  Book of Revelations was actually 616 in the original text.

I think she was Karen Zero.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Somebody of Argoth maybe.

Actually I'm resisting the urge to go "Ok, Karen" because you just aren't and we have only ever had one example of a Karen on this forum.

And she was a weapons grade Karen.

You know the one; van lady but not our van lady form the Scottish borders.  Curly haired and total mentalist who thought the entire site should be moderated to agree with her world view.

She thought I was a satanist because I saw on QI that 666 in the  Book of Revelations was actually 616 in the original text.

I think she was Karen Zero.

Nope, im not a Karen. I try not to scream at people either. I might have done this week as the local gossip is that as the public toilets are closed, day trippers are shitting on the streets and in buckets which they happily leave behind. I kid you not. :Sick1:  i might have shouted if i had caught one. o.O

Posted (edited)

The guy in the OP sounds a bit like David Schwimmer.

I'm subbed to a few yt channels that read out reddit posts (not a reddit member myself). rSlash is one of the best, with over 1m subs.

There are some incredible stories about Karens or even male equivilents ("Kevins"). Most get the just desserts in the end. Instead of the 'race card' , many play the 'I'm a single mum card'.

Edited by UmBongo
added a sentence

2 hours ago, UmBongo said:

The guy in the OP sounds a bit like David Schwimmer.

I'm subbed to a few yt channels that read out reddit posts (not a reddit member myself). rSlash is one of the best, with over 1m subs.

There are some incredible stories about Karens or even male equivilents ("Kevins"). Most get the just desserts in the end. Instead of the 'race card' , many play the 'I'm a single mum card'.

My elder son likes to read me stories from r/entitledparents prefaced with “listen to this, they’re nearly as bad as you...”

On 24/05/2020 at 22:22, The XYY Man said:

I have a cousin called Karen.

She's a nurse, and her tits are fucking huge.

She got a round of applause every Thursday night long before it was fashionable...

XYY

As a avid researcher of bosoms what is it about the nursing professional that seems to attract ample amounts of large ones?  And I'm not just talking those ladies with a high snooker break BMI, it seems across all ages and sizes larger than average are noticeable everywhere.  I think there is a link to the natural need to nurture!

5 minutes ago, Covid19 and life to go said:

As a avid researcher of bosoms what is it about the nursing professional that seems to attract ample amounts of large ones?  And I'm not just talking those ladies with a high snooker break BMI, it seems across all ages and sizes larger than average are noticeable everywhere.  I think there is a link to the natural need to nurture!

True enough.

My son-in-law is a nurse - and the fat bastard has tits to die for...!

;)

XYY

2 hours ago, JackieO said:

Central Park Karen lies to police saying African American man is threatening to kill her, while strangling her own dog. O.o

Birding bloke had asked her nicely to put her dog on a lead.

This Karen is fucked.

Maybe not fucked. Defo 'over the wall ...'

Unemployed yep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52759502

What happened to the woman-o-sphere -  'Always believing wimmin'?

The woman, identified as Amy Cooper, later apologised, saying she had "overreacted".

Ms Cooper also returned her dog to a rescue centre after allegations of cruelty as she appeared to choke the animal while calling the police.

The man, Christian Cooper (no relation), posted his video of the incident on Facebook and said that it began when he noticed Ms Cooper's dog "tearing through the plantings" in an area of Central Park called the Ramble.

"Ma'am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there," Mr Cooper says he told Ms Cooper, but she refused to restrain her dog.

He said he was concerned the dog would destroy the habitat in the Ramble, a popular area for bird-watchers.

Top investigative journo there ....