DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Now we all know who has posh sports cars, did 20 years in the SAS, a bathroom bigger than my house, and more certificates than Einstein. Go on show us!

I know we all have a tendency to BRAG, and I am no different. Especially on the internet, where it might all be bollocks.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I rented a flat to Steve Coogan in Englands Lane Hampstead NW3 in 1996. While he had about 3 birds on the go, and was on the cover of the News Of The World for same. I teched all the VT playback

I went to a car boot sale and bought Stevie Wonder's dartboard for only £90. Good condition too. Barely a hole in it.

Justin Bieber isn't deaf either, but you'd fucking think so.

Posted Images

Just now, The XYY Man said:

It was my fat greedy cunt phase.

Mind looking back, I was a fucking amateur compared to some of the fat bastards you see these days...

XYY

There is a "competative eating" website, but it's mostly US based.

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

They are mad them bastads. 

I can also eat very hot curry - vindaloo and phal - and lick the plate clean...!

XYY

I have had practice in India and Pakistan. I'll take you on. When I came back from Pakiland I still smelled of spices two days later, when I had my monthly bath.

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I've met two dosbodders, in real life, years ago.

I think I remember on the off topic subforum once @DTMark trying to organise a meet up, circa 2012? :/

He sent me a PM as I said I was up for it but from memory I never replied to him, sorry Mark. I think that I was having a sh***y couple of weeks and just wanted to disappear under a rock at that time. :(

50 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

I think I remember on the off topic subforum once @DTMark trying to organise a meet up, circa 2012? :/

He sent me a PM as I said I was up for it but from memory I never replied to him, sorry Mark. I think that I was having a sh***y couple of weeks and just wanted to disappear under a rock at that time. :(

You don't remember the picture of the table full of Budweiser bottles?

I don't have anything to brag about. I've not done shit with the breaks I've had in life. Still waiting for my road to Damascus moment that will make everything click. 

4 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I don't have anything to brag about. I've not done shit with the breaks I've had in life. Still waiting for my road to Damascus moment that will make everything click. 

Piston-da-Hooner needs a pilot. We have a plane, er, nearly. How does Air Chief Marshall sound to you?

32 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Why don't you try walking to Damascus and see what transpires?

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I bumped into Fish from Marillion in Santa Barbara, California in 1987. Had a nice chat and he invited me to their rehearsal the following day.

I turned up. They didn't. :(

Your ears are better for it. You could never un-forget that.

I’ve got an eight inch penis. 

And before you say ‘only eight?’ That’s side to side.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

I've met two dosbodders, in real life, years ago.

Were they everything you excitedly hoped them to be?