Jump to content
DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

It suddenly makes sense....


TheCountOfNowhere

Recommended Posts

TheCountOfNowhere

The banker debt fuelled economy has never made sense to me, till today.

I keep saying, they wont stop till the £ collapses.

It's what they want !!! They want us to have to turn to the globalists bankers who will then own the UK.

That's the end game....full on one world bank, globalist elite.

Shit.  Anyone got a space ship ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheCountOfNowhere
38 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Move abroad?

Same plan elsewhere, pick a western country, they're all the same, from NZ to Canada.  I see a banker lead one world government coming soon.  I used to think people who spoke of such things were loons but it's all pointing that way now. Look at the number of ex-bankers in high profile government positions.  

I'm moving back to France at the end of June, only came back to do some contract work and got caught up in the weirdest year ever. That's me done with the UK for good, but not sure France is going to be any better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agent ZigZag

Buy up North, get the rest of your assets off grid, and if you have children get all the benefits you can, even get one with a disability to get the PIP. Enjoy your life and let others carry the weight. You only pass this way but once. Its what Im doing. The future can look after itself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

The banker debt fuelled economy has never made sense to me, till today.

I keep saying, they wont stop till the £ collapses.

It's what they want !!! They want us to have to turn to the globalists bankers who will then own the UK.

That's the end game....full on one world bank, globalist elite.

Shit.  Anyone got a space ship ?

Can't see this. The world hasn't truly worked together before and I can't see why it would now. Each country and corporation will have own vested interests and full alignment seems impossible to me. There are too many cultural and historic differences (and long standing deep rooted enmities). History suggests that if one country sees weakness in another then it will exploit it. For example the climate accord between nations is just a talking shop, nothing is being achieved.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Agent ZigZag said:

Buy up North, get the rest of your assets off grid, and if you have children get all the benefits you can, even get one with a disability to get the PIP. Enjoy your life and let others carry the weight. You only pass this way but once. Its what Im doing. The future can look after itself

earn over 60k they take your child benefit.. punishment.. should of gone on the doll

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Castlevania
4 hours ago, macca said:

earn over 60k they take your child benefit.. punishment.. should of gone on the doll

Put enough in a pension to stay below the threshold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Castlevania said:

Put enough in a pension to stay below the threshold

And then when you reach SPA (if you live that long) it will be...

 ''Ah we see you have adequate private/company pension provision, so no State Pension for you''

(but thanks for all the NIC's)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Royston said:

And then when you reach SPA (if you live that long) it will be...

 ''Ah we see you have adequate private/company pension provision, so no State Pension for you''

(but thanks for all the NIC's)

I am probably being naive, but I can't see the Government doing that ; if they did then many would feel that the social contract was broken and almost nobody would continue to play the game.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

I am probably being naive, but I can't see the Government doing that ; if they did then many would feel that the social contract was broken and almost nobody would continue to play the game.

 

It's been broken for years and no one seems to care xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheCountOfNowhere
11 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Can't see this. The world hasn't truly worked together before and I can't see why it would now. 

100% agree, they dont care though.  Look around you. Britain's not even Britain any more !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...