DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The first that come into my mind is ash from

the evil

dead films such arrogance and dare I say it none pc attitude some great put downs .i even used a few of his lines on the doors 30 years ago lol.another is dead pool but he is a bit romantic that’s his only weakness the best marvel

carector after him

its Loki fuck Thor loki

is the man .my ultimate anti hero is Godzilla I’ve been watching the films since I was 6 or 7 and he never lets me down

well

except against that cunt King Kong .i was nealy crying cough when in Godzilla king of monsters earth realised it was fucked and Godzilla the bad lad was it’s only hope and sent it’s planes in behind him to give him back up ie allies .yep I’m fucking hammered lol and going to watch it again but at least I won’t be throwing beer tins at my tv tonight has I know the outcome king Gideon your going to get right fucked up lol 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack from The Shining.  He figures out how to have a great time on his own in that hotel and it's sad how the annoying wife and loony kid interfere.

XYY

Jack Carter

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Tuco from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

None of that implacable villain crap.

He crows when on top and grovels when he is down.

tuco-01.jpg

Great performance by Eli Wallach the worlds greatest Jewish Mexican bandit

Honourable mention to Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Who has not wanted to drop certain people into a pool of Piranhas.Best portrayal though was the faceless version In From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

Edited by Virgil Caine
24 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Tuco from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

None of that implacable villain crap.

He crows when on top and grovels when he is down.

tuco-01.jpg

Great performance by Eli Wallach the worlds greatest Jewish Mexican bandit

Honourable mention to Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Who has not wanted to drop certain people into a pool of Piranhas.Best portrayal though was the faceless version In From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

He Mexican was the man and one of the longest marriages in Hollywood I think

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

The character Eric Blair should have had in 1984. 

Harry was nuts in Brazil.

Harry-Tuttle-800.jpg

When the film came out in 1984, I was in the unknown world of heating and ventilating. This guy made me a hero.

I think he got me laid, a few times, so thanks Bob.

Edited by MrPin

Shut it slag!

Easy... Jack Regan.

Shame John Thaw was a raving leftie loon, but I try to forget about that.

8 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

I think he was right.spacer.png

Looks like a CGI version of my favourite B-list actor, Wolf Christian.

147f7b_e2206eadec724933b7cbed8f8f349c12.

That fucking jaw...

12 hours ago, stokiescum said:

The first that come into my mind is ash from

the evil

dead films such arrogance and dare I say it none pc attitude some great put downs .i even used a few of his lines on the doors 30 years ago lol.another is dead pool but he is a bit romantic that’s his only weakness the best marvel

carector after him

its Loki fuck Thor loki

is the man .my ultimate anti hero is Godzilla I’ve been watching the films since I was 6 or 7 and he never lets me down

well

except against that cunt King Kong .i was nealy crying cough when in Godzilla king of monsters earth realised it was fucked and Godzilla the bad lad was it’s only hope and sent it’s planes in behind him to give him back up ie allies .yep I’m fucking hammered lol and going to watch it again but at least I won’t be throwing beer tins at my tv tonight has I know the outcome king Gideon your going to get right fucked up lol 

Piers Morgan.

DEATH in the Terry Pratchett books...... Here's one of my favourite quotes......

image.jpeg.bc1d0c12eca141b9459ea61982324e5b.jpeg

“All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."

REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.

"Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"

"YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

"They're not the same at all!"

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"

MY POINT EXACTLY.”