• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
steppensheep

Tongues in Books

Tongue kissing is:  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tongue kissing is:

• widespread
    • here and there
    • rare
    • no idea
  2. 2. And

• thoroughly enjoyable
    • ok
    • off putting
    • no idea

So this is one of those things that's been bothering me for some time, but was too embarrassed to ask, for fear of revealing myself to be completely naive and out of touch.

I must have snogged a few dozen women (mostly, admittedly, over two decades ago) and not one ever made the faintest attemp to use her tongue. Yet in any book I read any intimate  relationship begins immediately with tongue kissing, no matter how brief or fleeting the relationship. In fact, it is reading Ian McEwans "On Chesil Beach" that has provoked me. He seems to write quite sensitiely about the couples ignorance, naivety, timidity and frigidity about sexual matters, but even he has their very first kiss on their Wedding night as a tongue kiss. And this in the early 1960s, before sex was invented.

So, my theories. 1. It was one of those things that people always joked about but were never really particularly interested in, but gradually, like being shaven, everyone thought that everyone else was doing it so they thought they better start dong it themselves. 2. Authors are just all perverts. 3. It's a lot easier, and uses up a lot more words, to describe tongue kissing than normal kissing, so if you want to write a whole paragraph about a kiss, you really have to bring tongues in.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes, I'm with CP here. Every time unless it's just a "hello" kiss.

I didn't want to be the first to answer in case I found out that it was only me!

Coward - and I thought you were an exceptional kisser Frank - very interesting technique.

I think the Sheep is actually licking people. Which is Ok I suppose. 

[EDITED because it started to sound like utter filth.]

Yes, tongue kissing is very common IME. I'd think it was strange not to with someone I was trying to stick my cock into.

I quite like it with my wife but only 'cos it's a laugh. It's more fun when drunk.

Edited by Inoperational Bumblebee

For places on a woman, to put your tongue, I'd pretty much view her mouth as entry level basics and if you're finding that repulsive there really are quite a lot of phrases you must make sure you never google image search.

Edited by SNACR

57 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I would argue that you haven't actually snogged any women :ph34r:

What are you actually doing if your tongue isn't playing a bit of tonsil hunting?

I caress sensuously with my lips.  I guess I must just frequent a more demure  class of lady. Or there's something grotesque about me that discourages them from trying.

5 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

I caress sensuously with my lips.  I guess I must just frequent a more demure  class of lady. Or there's something grotesque about me that discourages them from trying.

Have you got the breath of a 1000 camels? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

2 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Can I just add that I love DOSBODS.

It's like a box of chocolates. You just never know what your going to get next.

Well you were going to get a "rep" for that  - but since your reps-per-posts ratio is better than mine, you can fuck right off..!!!

;)

XYY

2 hours ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

[EDITED because it started to sound like utter filth.]

Yes, tongue kissing is very common IME. I'd think it was strange not to with someone I was trying to stick my cock into.

Any chance of posting the explicit original in stealth forum ?

Strange thing kissing.

I rarely if ever kiss on lips unless it would cause offence, instead offering a cheek (on face) or an air-kiss. Don't like shaking hands either but that's another story.

Working with a mix of women, they talk a lot about everything. Consensus appears they like being kissed, yes, they like tongues, some actually enjoy having their breath taken away, literally, by sucking the air from them until dizzy. Without going into too much detail, contrary to popular belief not only do they enjoy being kissed they enjoy kissing as in giving tongue not purely receiving. Uniformly the most enthusiastic kissers are also the keenest oral sex proponents - again giving and taking. Which is one of the factors why I avoid kissing them.

Its pretty much accepted than when engaging the services from a professional sex worker everything is up for grabs subject to approval with the one exception - they almost to a man, and woman urge restraint from, if not complete exclusion of - kissing on the lips. 

20 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Well you were going to get a "rep" for that  - but since your reps-per-posts ratio is better than mine, you can fuck right off..!!!

;)

XYY

I don't deserve a rep because I fucked up an apostrophe.

Three hail Mary's and six months of piss taking from 1% will be my penance

I HATE tongue kissing.  Never do it.  

I do plenty of other things though!

15 minutes ago, Miss S said:

I HATE tongue kissing.  Never do it.  

I do plenty of other things though!

Well if I'm ever forced to kiss a Dosbod it will be you then. As long as you keep your hands off my marzipan.

NTB - your marzipan is safe with me!

I also never have naked sex.  The thought of writhing around naked whilst full on snogging fills me with horror!

xD

19 minutes ago, Miss S said:

NTB - your marzipan is safe with me!

I also never have naked sex.  The thought of writhing around naked whilst full on snogging fills me with horror!

xD

Now you've got my attention! If those other things you do include baking a decent pie and welding leaky boilers I'm definitely up for you keeping your boots on. B|

Most of the girls I have been with use their tongues. I would say all but I am sure there were some that didnt. My wife does and it definitely turns her on when I reciprocate. So I do.

One girl in university was the best kisser I have ever kissed and she used her tongue and sucked in my mouth but in a way I have never experienced before or since. She was a a popular girl and after that first kiss I could see why. She first made out with me in her boyfriend'sroom while he went to the loo. Not quite sure how it happened but it did.