DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s just happy because he knows every teenager in the country is now going to prop up the economy by bumming a load of cash off their parents and dashing out to spend it on overpriced chicken  T

Because hes banned from mumsnet.

Don;t really give a damn about this comment, but like Macroon he's been helicoptered in from nowhere by GS - he's teflon.

Posted Images

Nandos hasn't made it this far west so I haven't experienced one but references to it were frequent on Harry Hill's TV Burp; it seems to have acquired fame above its size.

Sunak is the office boy who found himself in the boss's chair and other than spinning the chair around with his feet and saying "whee!" doesn't have much to do other than reading out policy decisions from that nice Mr Cummings; no wonder he's tweeting about fast food.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Nandos hasn't made it this far west so I haven't experienced one but references to it were frequent on Harry Hill's TV Burp; it seems to have acquired fame above its size.

Sunak is the office boy who found himself in the boss's chair and other than spinning the chair around with his feet and saying "whee!" doesn't have much to do other than reading out policy decisions from that nice Mr Cummings; no wonder he's tweeting about fast food.

It was highly suspicious when when Sajid David walked away...I said it at the time, this would be a disaster. 

4 weeks later he's handing out magicked up cash like a good one.

There isn't a conspiracy, this is really happening. 

No wonder the Germans turned on people.

On 27/05/2020 at 13:24, Frank Hovis said:

I had my Nando’s in Zambia back in about 1999. It was nice, for a burger in a shithole country from a roadside truck.

None of my U.K. experiences of Nando’s have been half as pleasant. 

And what do you mean, it hasn’t made it that far west? I’m sure I had one in Cardiff or Swansea about 2005 ish? And those are hardly sophisticated Eastern metropolii? 😆

6 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I had my Nando’s in Zambia back in about 1999. It was nice, for a burger in a shithole country from a roadside truck.

None of my U.K. experiences of Nando’s have been half as pleasant. 

And what do you mean, it hasn’t made it that far west? I’m sure I had one in Cardiff or Swansea about 2005 ish? And those are hardly sophisticated Eastern metropolii? 😆

I have never tried their burgers. I like their hot chicken though, it’s got some proper kick to it.

10 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I have never tried their burgers. I like their hot chicken though, it’s got some proper kick to it.

Now I am intrigued, as I have never entered a Nandos shop.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I sometimes take the kids when we go up to London for the day. I like it well enough and the kids love it. I’m not remotely excited about them reopening though. In fact, holidays and restaurants being prohibited has been a blessing really.

When are leisure centres and pools reopening? They’re the only closures that significantly impact me. 

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Greggs is the one I'd like to try one time. They have also failed to make it to civilisation.

I can't recommend the hot items. The sanwiches are OK.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Greggs is the one I'd like to try one time. They have also failed to make it to civilisation.

I wouldn't  if I were you.

Bloody horrible.

A vegan pastie of their's left me proper ill on my last and final visit.

Edited by JackieO
5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Me neither. Not for any snobbery, just for some reason or other I've never been near one when hunger strikes. Mind, they are only in the bigger places up here like Middlesbrough and Newcastle, whereas we've only got a McDonald's in Peterlee.

And on that subject, all the lahdy-de-dah Gunner Graham types on here who pretend to dislike McDonald's are lying. Their burgers taste great. I guess faux disdain for them must get you social climber points down at the golf club.

If you don't like McDs, Burger King or KFC then you are a poof...!

XYY

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I can't recommend the hot items. The sanwiches are OK.

I'm not expecting some gastronomic flight of ecstasy but I do like a nice sandwich so should they ever cross the Tamar, or should I ever do the same, then a sandwich it will be.

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

If you don't like McDs, Burger King or KFC then you are a poof...!

I prefer BK. I usually get the kiddie size small "Whopper" with a coffee, for about the price of a coffee somewhere else.