DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Examples of a civilised and developed society.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8361083/Girl-13-beheaded-father-slept-Iranian-honour-killing.html

13-year-old Iranian girl has been beheaded in an honour killing by her father while she was sleeping, local media have claimed. 

Romina Ashrafi was killed with a farming sickle in her family home in Hovigh, Talesh county, as a form of 'punishment', reports said. 

She had planned to run away with an older man she had fallen in love with, Iran International TV said. 

The teenage girl initially fled the family home with 34-year-old Bahamn Khavari after her father expressed outrage at their plans to get married. 

so, a 13 year old runs away with a 34 year old pedophile and then is beheaded for her sins by her own father. O.o  thank god this kind of medieval thinking has not been brought here. 

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I don't know why you think the people of Iran are in any way represented by this individual. I don't hold up Fred West, or Josef Fritzl as fine examples of Europeans. It's just a shock story in the DM. I managed to get to America and back a few times without meeting serial killers.

Agreed, I'd normally associate this kind of thing with the people of Bradford!  :D 

(Not really, if anyone is from Bradford.....)

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8361083/Girl-13-beheaded-father-slept-Iranian-honour-killing.html

13-year-old Iranian girl has been beheaded in an honour killing by her father while she was sleeping, local media have claimed. 

Romina Ashrafi was killed with a farming sickle in her family home in Hovigh, Talesh county, as a form of 'punishment', reports said. 

She had planned to run away with an older man she had fallen in love with, Iran International TV said. 

The teenage girl initially fled the family home with 34-year-old Bahamn Khavari after her father expressed outrage at their plans to get married. 

so, a 13 year old runs away with a 34 year old pedophile and then is beheaded for her sins by her own father. O.o  thank god this kind of medieval thinking has not been brought here. 

The fact that it is on their national news would lead me to think, on the whole, they are also are outraged 9_9 by this.

So quite civilized, no?

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I don't know why you think the people of Iran are in any way represented by this individual. I don't hold up Fred West, or Josef Fritzl as fine examples of Europeans. It's just a shock story in the DM. I managed to get to America and back a few times without meeting serial killers.

I do. Lots of depraved fuckers in the UK, preying on the innocent. However, this was her father who beheaded her

1 minute ago, GBDamo said:

The fact that it is on their national news would lead me to think, on the whole, they are also are outraged 9_9 by this.

So quite civilized, no?

I have no knowledge of Iran, as I have never been there. I am told the people are friendly. This could have happened in some Indian hicky backwater, but it would not be typical of India. Hence it makes news.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I have no knowledge of Iran, as I have never been there. I am told the people are friendly. This could have happened in some Indian hicky backwater, but it would not be typical of India. Hence it makes news.

The only ones I really knew owned American Piza O.o in Gillingham Dorset.

To the best of my knowledge they hadn't beheaded any teenage girls, although now I think about it the pepperoni was a bit gamey on occasions. :ph34r:

Estimated "honour" killings ( = beheading of girls who don't do what they are told) are 5,000 per year worldwide with Pakistan leading the field with 1,000.

In Iran they are not a particular feature of the majority Iranian / Persian society but occur within the primitive meideval tribes that happen to live in Iran.

In Iran, honor killings occur primarily among tribal minority groups, such as Kurdish, Arab, Lori, Baluchi, and Turkish-speaking tribes, while honor-related crimes are not a tradition among Persians who are generally less socially conservative.[citation needed] Honor killings are particularly prevalent in the provinces of Kordistan and Ilam, Iran. Discriminatory family laws, articles in the Criminal Code that show leniency towards honor killings, and a strongly male dominated society have been cited as causes of honor killings in Iran.[169]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_killing_in_Pakistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

Just now, maynardgravy said:

If I had a thirteen year old daughter and a 34 year old bloke was after her... I'd beat him close to death as a warning first.

No, I don't think you would.

Just now, maynardgravy said:

I think I know my mind better than you, with respect.

Fair enough. No doubt you would instruct Mr Creepy on the error of his ways. That is sometimes all that is required.

3 hours ago, One percent said:

Iran, up the revolution, was a pretty developed, cultured country.

They had an empire, sophisticated trade n whatnot.

Since the revolution, it's been a race to the bottom, breeding the most gormless bunch of hillbillies.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/iran-population/

35m in 79.

80m today.

You can bet that extra 45m are not the brightest bunch.

4 hours ago, One percent said:

The minimum age of marrage in Iran is 9 for girls.